• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A few things for sale:

1. NWT 18 East X 3Sixteen Black Kantha Liner Jacket, Size XL

View attachment 1508920

As you all know, this is a truly incredible piece and is ultra-rare; only 30 of them were made. The retail was $375, plus tax. I'm selling it for retail price, plus shipping to the buyer. Hit me up! You don't want to miss this one.

2. Cam Jacket in Pink/Blue Plaid, Size XL - very gently worn, in near-new condition

View attachment 1508930
View attachment 1508931 View attachment 1508932 View attachment 1508933 View attachment 1508934 View attachment 1508935 View attachment 1508936
screen-shot-2020-11-30-at-7-52-38-pm-png.1507941
screen-shot-2020-11-30-at-7-52-52-pm-png.1507942
Roman011.jpg

Again, a really killer piece. This was the first 'Cam' jacket released. Lightweight, awesome fabric. I'm asking $100 shipped, which is well below the retail price.

3. NWOT Navy Terry "Hotel" Slippers, One Size - no tags were included, but will ship in 18E cloth bag

View attachment 1508938

Really dope slippers, these sold out quickly. I'm asking $45 shipped.

BUMP! Eager to get these sold on here instead of eBay or Grailed.

1. Will let the Kantha Liner Jacket go for $375 and will cover the shipping. Killer deal for an incredible piece!

2. Selling the Cam Shirt Jacket for $95 shipped.

3. Selling the slippers for $40 shipped.

biabia

Reaction score
Interested in buying the Pionta Camp Shirt - Burgundy Block Print in a L. If you are looking to move it, let me know!

RuffyD

Reaction score
If anyone is thinking about letting their sahasika from the last drop go, please let me know. Looking for XL or XXL

Spehsmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
TRADE (not for sale, yet):
Burgundy Sherpa Nomad - XL
Worn once, around the house, so basically new.

I’m interested in earlier 18 East stuff, Eidos x Vanson stuff, EG, Kapital, Yohji, Comme des Garcons, other Japanese brands that’d fit those overall vibes. Size L or XL for tops, 32-33 for bottoms. (Or if you have Volume 2 of Drift, the coffee magazine, or any old school JDM car stuff to trade ?)

Just.cheo

Reaction score
TRADE (not for sale, yet):
Burgundy Sherpa Nomad - XL
Worn once, around the house, so basically new.

I’m interested in earlier 18 East stuff, Eidos x Vanson stuff, EG, Kapital, Yohji, Comme des Garcons, other Japanese brands that’d fit those overall vibes. Size L or XL for tops, 32-33 for bottoms. (Or if you have Volume 2 of Drift, the coffee magazine, or any old school JDM car stuff to trade ?)
Wish I had stuff to trade but if you decide to just sell it, let me know

I_Adler

Reaction score
Looking for the Madder Landscape Sahasika shirt jacket in size M (My personal #1 18East want).

Not sure if this piece was a super limited run but any details would be helpful as well!

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A few things for sale:

1. NWT 18 East X 3Sixteen Black Kantha Liner Jacket, Size XL

View attachment 1508920

As you all know, this is a truly incredible piece and is ultra-rare; only 30 of them were made. The retail was $375, plus tax. I'm selling it for retail price, plus shipping to the buyer. Hit me up! You don't want to miss this one.

2. Cam Jacket in Pink/Blue Plaid, Size XL - very gently worn, in near-new condition

View attachment 1508930

Again, a really killer piece. This was the first 'Cam' jacket released. Lightweight, awesome fabric. I'm asking $100 shipped, which is well below the retail price.

3. NWOT Navy Terry "Hotel" Slippers, One Size - no tags were included, but will ship in 18E cloth bag

View attachment 1508938

Really dope slippers, these sold out quickly. I'm asking $45 shipped.

1. Kantha Liner Jacket is still available. Asking $375 shipped.

2. Cam Jacket is still available. Asking $95 shipped.

3. Slippers are SOLD.

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone wants to sell their winter thermal in size S let me know, preferably fog or a lighter colour!

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Might be selling my Claremont reversible jacket in a medium if anyone is interested. Stuff takes too long to ship and I lose interest and move on to something else. I have the attention span of a two year old. Dm me if interested. Obviously don’t have it yet but will let you know once it arrives and I get a chance to try it on.

Also considering selling my copper yousef in medium. Worn maybe 3 times for a few hours each time. Hasn’t even been washed. Should have sized up. It won’t be cheap if I sell. If you want it you’ll have to convince me to sell. Taking offers.
image.jpg

Last edited:

thomasB

Reaction score
Might be selling my Claremont reversible jacket in a medium if anyone is interested. Stuff takes too long to ship and I lose interest and move on to something else. I have the attention span of a two year old. Dm me if interested. Obviously don’t have it yet but will let you know once it arrives and I get a chance to try it on.

Also considering selling my copper yousef in medium. Worn maybe 3 times for a few hours each time. Hasn’t even been washed. Should have sized up. It won’t be cheap if I sell. If you want it you’ll have to convince me to sell. Taking offers.
View attachment 1510403
When you track down a large and eventually decide to sell that one lmk :-D

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads