• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last call on the black nylon fishing shirt below before it goes back to NYC later today. $105 shipped.

Everything but the thermals below is also still available. Dropping the sahasika to $200 shipped.
Man, that Sahasika is one of the best! That material is amazing!

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, updated FS list, all NWT unless otherwise noted. Added some new stuff too!
  • 18E/3Sixteen Kantha Liner, black, XXL $375 shipped.
  • Tobacco Osman XXL $215 shipped.
  • Djellaba Smock XL $275 shipped. SOLD
  • Orange Trek Climber Zip-offs XXL $145 shipped.
  • Charlotte fleece vest, ecru sherpa, from the last drop, XXL, $225 shipped.
  • Tone customs x 18 East tote. $175 shipped. SOLD
  • Navy Diamond Weave Single Pleats XL. Note that on these, I took to tailor and had them add about an inch to waistband, you could easily reverse the work if you'd like. Would not sell, but managed to grab an XXL: SOLD
  • Rafiq seersucker Kurta, XL, $105 shipped. SOLD
Happy to do a deal if you want multiple things, also happy to work some trades for other XL (preferably XXL) 18E gear.

Last edited:

djtopofny

Reaction score
Last call on the black nylon fishing shirt below before it goes back to NYC later today. $105 shipped.

Everything but the thermals below is also still available. Dropping the sahasika to $200 shipped.

PM'd about the Sahasika

XXghostfaceXX

Reaction score
  • Djellaba Smock XL $275 shipped.
  • Tone customs x 18 East tote. $175 shipped.
  • Navy Diamond Weave Single Pleats. Note that on these, I took to tailor and had them add about an inch to waistband, you could easily reverse the work if you'd like. Would not sell, but managed to grab an XXL: $135 shipped.
  • Rafiq seersucker Kurta, XL, $105 shipped.
Happy to do a deal if you want multiple things, also happy to work some trades for other XL (preferably XXL) 18E gear.
PMed about the single pleats.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Posting my NWT 3Sixteen X 18 East Black Kantha Liner Jacket in XL. Never worn, only tried on, tag and necklace still attached.

18East-Black_2560x.jpg

I'm looking to get back the $375 I paid for it and cover shipping to the buyer. Hit me up! This is a really dope piece and is super rare.

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A couple things sold, added a couple XL things that I just got and didn't work out for me!

• Navy Diamond Weave Single Pleats XL. Note that on these, I took to tailor and had them add about an inch to waistband, you could easily reverse the work if you'd like. Would not sell, but managed to grab an XXL:SOLD
  • Guardi Patchwork Indigo Chambray, XL, NWT $130 (this one https://18east.co/products/guardi-band-collar-shirt-patchwork-kantha-inidgo-chambray) REALLY Wish this fit, if you have an XXL, I'd love to trade. SOLD
  • Andrew Band Collar, XL, $80 (This is the shirt, I purchased from Grilled, just doesn't quite fit, need an XXL https://www.grailed.com/listings/18480813-18-east-18-east-andrew-band-collar-shirt-drop-1-rare-sz-xl )

Last edited:

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A couple things sold, added a couple XL things that I just got and didn't work out for me!

• Navy Diamond Weave Single Pleats XL. Note that on these, I took to tailor and had them add about an inch to waistband, you could easily reverse the work if you'd like. Would not sell, but managed to grab an XXL:SOLD
  • Guardi Patchwork Indigo Chambray, XL, NWT $130 (this one https://18east.co/products/guardi-band-collar-shirt-patchwork-kantha-inidgo-chambray) REALLY Wish this fit, if you have an XXL, I'd love to trade.
  • Andrew Band Collar, XL, $80 (This is the shirt, I purchased from Grilled, just doesn't quite fit, need an XXL)

I’ll take chambray band collar. PMing you.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

• Guardi Patchwork Indigo Chambray, XL, NWT $130 (this one https://18east.co/products/guardi-band-collar-shirt-patchwork-kantha-inidgo-chambray) REALLY Wish this fit, if you have an XXL, I'd love to trade.
  • Andrew Band Collar, XL, $80 (This is the shirt, I purchased from Grilled, just doesn't quite fit, need an XXL)
What version of the Andrew band collar is this? Also will take the Guardi patchwork if @JayDotz doesn't been looking for a XL for a while as my large is slightly too small

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guardi patchwork is sold!
What version of the Andrew band collar is this? Also will take the Guardi patchwork if @JayDotz doesn't been looking for a XL for a while as my large is slightly too small
Band collar still avail, pic attached.

Attachments

• IMG_5657.jpg
    IMG_5657.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 29

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just cleaning this up, make me an offer if you want anything which remains! Also would love to work trades for anything that is left if you have XXL things you don't want to hold on to.

ramdomthought

Reaction score
Have a few things up at Luxeswap ending this coming week from 18E. Posting here in case someone ends up interested.

Ochre Pajama Shirt - Small - Worn and washed a bunch, finally came to terms that the fit pattern on this was too long for me and chopping it up would leave it weirdly proportioned and with buttons in odd spots. Figure it's better to go to a good home than to not be happy with it.

White Khadi Western - Small - Too large for me, great shirt but ended up not getting worn as much as I wanted

Denim Drop 1 Workshirt - Small - Great shirt, worn and washed a bit but once of many light blue shirts I have. Let it go so someone else can get use out of it

Navy Linen Safari - Small - Washed and dried this one once. Love it, but wore it once since I had it and it deserves better. Note: Must be worn exactly how styled at luxeswap.

Corded Safari - Small - Had a hard time letting this one go, the fabric is nuts. I have a similar EG safari that was locked away in storage that I re-found. The fit on that EG one is a little better for me, and so something had to go.

Some Eidos stuff that meshes well with 18e, but spoilering for the sake of the thread. I've got other Eidos stuff up as well, but don't want to throw up the stuff that is a completely different direction than 18e.

Flannel Band Collar - Medium - Love this, just too big for me in all dimensions. Size up is good but on my short-ass arms the end of the sleeve cuff was at my fingertips and it's better off going to someone who'll fit it rather than butchering it to fit
s-l1600.jpg

Lightweight Popover - Medium - Fits small/medium. Honestly have two of these and wanted to let the lesser-worn one go to make way for different blue shirts
s-l1600.jpg

Gauzey-tunic in brown - Size Medium. Same story as the other popover. Love the fit, incredibly fabric, but I have too many shirts to need two of the same shirt.
s-l1600.jpg

Adubz

Reaction score
Just checking to see if anyone wants to do a swap their 18E Kanata cardigan from a 46/XL to a 44/L when it arrives. My dumbass ordered the 44/L without reading that I had to size up. Also shoot me a DM if you are interested in the 44/L, just looking for my retail cost plus shipping. Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads