• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Samir

Reaction score
Perpetually in search of the Mandu jacket in XS.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep I reallllllllly want that jungle jacket in an XL - did they make an xxl?
That is legitimately one of my fave 18 east garments. Just perfection. If you have one in your closet collecting dust lmk haha.
Pretty sure it got made in XXL. Actually, if memory serves @troika has one (probably not selling though)

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The jungle jacket with the tapestry back? Yep, got it in xxl. 18E made other jungle jackets off that patterns though, not sure if they made in xxl.

20200520_170747.jpg

busterbaxter

Reaction score
Anybody got the julian pajama shirt in sand that they're looking to move? Looking for an M or L

Just.cheo

Reaction score
If anyone has any 18 East pieces from its early collection that they would consider selling in an Xl/ XXl , send me a private message. I never know what people are willing to let go for the right price lol

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if you, like me, could use a distraction from election stuff, but, unlike me, you are smaller in stature, there are some nice S/XS pieces that just showed up on Grilled - bangs tie dye, black ripstop yousef, block printed yousef.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Selling in a Large. Need an XL unfortunately. Looking for $185.

867A093D-1CED-4406-97CC-F5B39B100234.jpeg

rk5n

Reaction score
Selling a pair of gorecki's in almond. Size large. Like the style on others but I don't like it on me if you know what I mean. Brand new with tags, even comes with the sticker!. Looking for $145. I'll eat the shipping costs to the lower 48.

edit: SOLD. enjoy!

Last edited:

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have too many denim shirts, so I'm letting the Denim Workshirt go from drop one, in size large. Only worn a few times and in great condition, except for a small faded area inside the collar, maybe from sunscreen or something, which you can't see when wearing the shirt anyway. Fits on the bigger side of a large IMO, however, the pic below makes it look slimmer than it really is.

Approximate measurements are:
Ptp: 24"
Length: 31"
Shoulder 19.25"

View attachment 1488758
Looking for $90 net plus shipping or interested in trades for L/XL 18E
Can't edit my post for some reason, but the has shirt sold!

ramdomthought

Reaction score
FS/FT

Black Trilobal Nylon Fishing Shirt - XL - NWT

1604538724069.png

Bought this for my old man who lives in PFG shirts. Unfortunately, he's much larger than the XL he thought he was. For trade for an XXL if someone has it, or sale for what I paid ($95 retail + 15 original shipping = 110$ shipped)

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I think both cupro Yousefs came out smaller than the linen ones

aladdnzane

Reaction score
Few things up for sale/trade.

Osman Jacket Navy Ikat XL New (sold)
Osman Jacket Tobacco Gauze XL New
Rafiq Kurta white seersucker New Size L
AKC2 Kurta Silver Nylon Size XXL ((worn and washed once)
Field Shirt White seersucker XXL (runs small fits like slim XL) New (sold)

18 East adjacent things people may be interested in:

Standard Issue Easter Thermal sky blue XXL (Worn once, washed once) runs BIG’
Cottle Sunset Pile Jacket Indigo Kakishibu Size 4 (fits like a US XL)

For sale for what I paid (cost plus shipping) but trades will take precedence over sales.

Always looking for XL or XXL pieces from 18E especially (like most) Mandu Khadi Jacket, Gorecki’s, Arkair Mammoth Parka in a large, ACK2 Kurta in Army in a XL, Aran sweater in a Large, Patchwork Kantha Chambray in XL

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads