• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Samir

Reaction score
The founder has talked about buying/selling through the SF market and wanting to improve what he saw as a lackluster experience. I think he messaged a lot of SF users when Gr@iled opened.

Symphony

Reaction score
Might be selling the green shelter shorts in xl

anyone interested?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you have either of these (below) and would rather have the new black fishing shirt or the new green driss cargo popover that's coming, please let me know as I would be very interested in taking these off your hands!

L/XL blue fishing shirt
L/XL navy driss cargo popover

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bumping these again, with some price reductions:

* Indigo patchwork guardi band collar shirt, size L (only worn once, basically new) - $165
* indigo hemp sweater, size L (only worn a couple times) - $215
* Djellaba smock, size L (new with tags) - $225

tbryce

Reaction score
Selling black divergent connections tee in XL (worn and washed once) and long trail tee in xxl. Trail tee hasn't been worn. Message me if you're interested thanks

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks like a mini restock today, Monti jacket in size L, yousef indigo madder in M&L, some zip-offs, some kurtas, etc.

surrender

Reaction score
So, those red Booth shorts are actually my listing ?

They're a size L. Absolutely gorgeous shorts, but they were large on me when I bought them and even more so now that I've lost weight. Only worn twice. Willing to do $115 shipped. Gone!

IMG_1397.jpeg

Last edited:

platinumtooth

Reaction score
So, those red Booth shorts are actually my listing ?

They're a size L. Absolutely gorgeous shorts, but they were large on me when I bought them and even more so now that I've lost weight. Only worn twice. Willing to do $115 shipped.

View attachment 1481911

Pretty ******* stunned these have been up for a whole day. They look incredible.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey all, selling the following:

MEDIUM black 18ExSI thermal mock neck - literally never worn - $100 shipped

MEDIUM espresso namdak pants - worn very sparingly, washed maybe twice - $100 shipped

O/S sunrise hat - never worn - $60 shipped

happy to provide measurements, pictures, etc. upon request. i'll cut down the price some if you're interest in multiple items.

Edited: Namdak pants sold

Last edited:

RT91

Reaction score
hey all, selling the following:

MEDIUM black 18ExSI thermal mock neck - literally never worn - $100 shipped

MEDIUM espresso namdak pants - worn very sparingly, washed maybe twice - $100 shipped

O/S sunrise hat - never worn - $60 shipped

happy to provide measurements, pictures, etc. upon request. i'll cut down the price some if you're interest in multiple items.
Hey, interested in the namdak pants, I'll PM you

aavintage

Reaction score
New here, but figured I'd post here before listing on Grailed.

[WTS] Navy Linen Shelter Camp Short Size Large $105 shipped

Worn 3x, the button hole and back pocket got kinda messed up in the first wash so I stitched them up with some blue thread. The back pocket is intact and the damage is just fraying above where the stitching is.

IMG_4387 (1).jpg
IMG_4388 (1).jpg
IMG_4389 (1).jpg

[WTB] 18 East x Standard Issue mock neck thermal in any color, size Large

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Forum statistics

Threads