• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Symphony

Reaction score
Anyone looking for army green shelter shorts? Have em in L and XL and trying to decide which pair to sell.. any interest?

WTB Shelter Camp Shorts. Any color size XL or XXL. Summer is over.....sell them to me and get some of these fall drops!

View attachment 1459552 View attachment 1459553 View attachment 1459554

I will also make it rain on anyone who can find me some Sand Tapiros in the same sizes above ;)

hailing the poster above

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thinking about selling a couple of my older pieces to make room:

Indigo Khadi Bomber (size L) -- just a few wears on it, but my tailor did shorten the sleeves a bit (he's really good you wouldn't know) as they were a bit long. Went through the wash on cold and hung dry once. Can send pictures and measurements. Asking $295 shipped.

Indigo hemp sweater (size L) -- also a couple wears on this one, but otherwise perfect condition. Asking $250 shipped.

Still looking for a the black inis meain sweater in XL too (and probably forever). :)

mgrail

Reaction score
Indigo Khadi Bomber (size L) -- just a few wears on it, but my tailor did shorten the sleeves a bit (he's really good you wouldn't know) as they were a bit long. Went through the wash on cold and hung dry once. Can send pictures and measurements. Asking $295 shipped.

@SimModa

Last edited:

brianlzf

Reaction score
Still looking for the following items!

Cludach Fishing Wader Overall - Camel Cabled Corduroy in size S or M
Yousef Camp Shirt - Navy Block Printed Linen in size M
Osman Jacket - Overdyed Charcoal Cotton Khadi Tweed in size M

XXghostfaceXX

Reaction score
Ah, I remembered seeing this WTB post and was looking for it before I posted but couldn't find cause it was in the main thread, mystery solved

thank you everyone for thinking of me. i should have posted in this thread instead of the other one :brick:

SimModa

Reaction score
WTB List

Hemp Sweaters - Large
Thinking about selling a couple of my older pieces to make room:

Indigo hemp sweater (size L) -- also a couple wears on this one, but otherwise perfect condition. Asking $250 shipped.

Still looking for a the black inis meain sweater in XL too (and probably forever). :)

? @CPAJay1221

Last edited:

XXghostfaceXX

Reaction score

mphilly

Reaction score
WTB basically anything in XXL whether new or gently used. Can do XL in tops as long as the half chest is 25in or greater. Tell me what you got!

kevinfinnerty

Reaction score
WTB basically anything in XXL whether new or gently used. Can do XL in tops as long as the half chest is 25in or greater. Tell me what you got!

got this jacket in an 2xl if your interested

Attachments

• 7DDD68FD-9885-4F16-9CF5-5AE5E2A82E8F.jpeg
    7DDD68FD-9885-4F16-9CF5-5AE5E2A82E8F.jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 47

seen_vicios

Reaction score
selling a black kantha ripstop yousef in medium -- slightly small in armholes (worn a couple times around the house; never washed) -- for price paid plus shipping.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
update on my WTS list

18E X SI black mock neck - medium
18E X padmore & barnes stone single monk - size 9
dungri khadi denim western shirt - medium SOLD
single pleat pants in blue gauze back herringbone - medium
18E navy nylon sunrise hat

PM me for details / measurements / price talk

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads