• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yea, no idea how I missed it either. I've been pretty regular with checkin the bay.
The Mammoth Parka or the smock? I’ve been trying to track down the Mammoth for a year. No idea how y’all monitor these websites 24/7. I have alerts set up everywhere. Teach me!

SimModa

Reaction score
The Mammoth Parka or the smock? I’ve been trying to track down the Mammoth for a year. No idea how y’all monitor these websites 24/7. I have alerts set up everywhere. Teach me!

Both ?

I only saw the mammoth parka when I checked the seller's (the one with the smock) sold history. I have 18 east alerts for men set up but after seeing that smock go I have it for womens too.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Both ?

I only saw the mammoth parka when I checked the seller's (the one with the smock) sold history. I have 18 east alerts for men set up but after seeing that smock go I have it for womens too.

$100?? That’s devastating! I don’t know how I’m going to get over this ? Really though...this could take some time

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if you are in between L and XL usually I think it's worth getting the mammoth in XL. I am always between XL and XXL, and the XL is fine, but I think I could have worn the XXL too. just throwing it out there, if you love the jacket (and it truly is amazing) and are on the large side of L, get the L!

SimModa

Reaction score
Whoever got the jacket, when they read this thread.
A8DF00D0-43E1-459B-87D4-1E362C385CF8.jpeg

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if you are in between L and XL usually I think it's worth getting the mammoth in XL. I am always between XL and XXL, and the XL is fine, but I think I could have worn the XXL too. just throwing it out there, if you love the jacket (and it truly is amazing) and are on the large side of L, get the L!

seconded. sized up due to availability (not site recommendation w/ this piece) and works fine.

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There is an ochre western chore coat on grilled in size L for good deal, would have grabbed if it was a larger size, that looks like a perfect WFH chore.

kevenmee

Reaction score
Dang, I sold those for cost to him after buying from a member here.

Not sure if that’s the case here, but the VAST majority of offers I’ve received on Grailed are either 60% of asking or a PM asking me to go even lower...

I hate selling in general, but selling on grailed (race to the bottom, nonsensical algorithm, frequent % drops, etc) is a special kind of hell.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads