• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dcinitial

Reaction score
Looking For: Hancock shorts in purple or black in Large. Thanks in advance!

designated

Reaction score
Looking for:
  • Civilian Shirt Cocoa/White Awning Stripe
    • M

I have the civiian overshirt in the O.D. giro inglese green in M, literally never worn. Bought a size too big. Is that the one you're after?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the civiian overshirt in the O.D. giro inglese green in M, literally never worn. Bought a size too big. Is that the one you're after?
The cocoa awning stripe is the newer one. I just got the green giro stripe version and it's such a great shirt. If your is the one sitting on Grailed, I'm honestly shocked it's still there.

designated

Reaction score
The cocoa awning stripe is the newer one. I just got the green giro stripe version and it's such a great shirt. If your is the one sitting on Grailed, I'm honestly shocked it's still there.
Ahh didn't see that one. Nah the one on grailed not mine. It is indeed great, if only a size smaller for me..

designated

Reaction score
Selling (what I paid + shipping from Australia):
Civilian overshirt O.D. green inglese M
Bagru Mountain Tee - Blue M
Radiance Tee - M

All new never worn.

Looking for:
Driss Utility Popover - Linen L
Driss popover - brick masonry L

Possible sells (if I end up moving to Singapore after covid):
Cloch pullover M (this is my favourite)
Gorecki green M

SimModa

Reaction score
Selling (what I paid + shipping from Australia):
Civilian overshirt O.D. green inglese M
Bagru Mountain Tee - Blue M
Radiance Tee - M

All new never worn.

Looking for:
Driss Utility Popover - Linen L
Driss popover - brick masonry L

Possible sells (if I end up moving to Singapore after covid):
Cloch pullover M (this is my favourite)
Gorecki green M
PMd

Jonas251

Reaction score
Didn’t get on the site early enough and now looking for a Sam shirt jacket in M. Let me know when you get yours if it doesn’t work out

Tondro

Reaction score
second this. Should’ve never sized down when I got the goreckis. Now it’s getting so dry I’ll take anything above a M ?
Hold up, does that mean you've got some M goreckis you don't want? I'm your man if so.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bought the overdyed olive single pleats in size large from a member here, and they didn’t quite workout, so throwing them up here for what I paid $95+ shipping. SOLD

I wanted these since missing out on them from drop one, really nice and easy to wear tone. Washed once and they do have a two very small red dots/ marks which were a defect. The dots aren’t noticeable when wearing them IMO but can send pics. SOLD

Interested in buying,

Vito berry/ green in large
Gorecki’s in large/ XL
Tapiro’s in large
Linen nomad XL
Driss navy cargo pop over in L/XL

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads