• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

scubajose

Reaction score
I have a teal Medina Yousef in size large which I’m considering moving. It’s super dope but it doesn’t fit me quite right, so instead of it rotting away in my closet, I’m considering moving it on to someone who would wear it more than I would.

Rather than selling it outright, I would prefer to trade it though. High on my list of things I’m looking for are the Civilian or the Green/Berry Yousef shirts in large. Let me know if you are interested in working out a trade.
If you can't work out a trade I'll buy it from you.

hammerhead_corvette

Reaction score
Yousef Camp Shirt White Giro Inglese (most recent drop) in size large for $165 ppd in CONUS. Which is basically cost plus shipping/fees. Just not my style. New with tags. Still on the website if you want to see pictures/measurements. PM me to purchase.
Still for sale. Will likely post on Grailed in the next few days if no one wants it from here.

Unkn0vvn

Reaction score
Sunshine tie dye stripe shirt on grailed in a size medium. They are selling it for $250 + $25 shipping but I think someone here can work something out with them if they want that piece.

Edit: I want to drop the link here but for some reason it keeps changing from grailed to ebay?

SimModa

Reaction score
Sunshine tie dye stripe shirt on grailed in a size medium. They are selling it for $250 + $25 shipping but I think someone here can work something out with them if they want that piece.

Edit: I want to drop the link here but for some reason it keeps changing from grailed to ebay?

that site is banned here I believe.

chickenfark

Reaction score
Got a BNWT Ikat Osman Jacket, size M, just not for me - looking for $240 shipped (retail price + shipping + PP fees), lemme know if you're interested!

olseno

Reaction score
Wanted to see if anyone is still looking for a Small Navy Radiance hoodie. It’s been washed but never worn out. Looking to sell for $90 shipped. It’s a steal compared to the medium grey hoodie currently listed for $260(!) on Grailed.

A318A9EC-A15F-4508-BEF1-7B5FBE4CD6C9.png

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wanted to see if anyone is still looking for a Small Navy Radiance hoodie. It’s been washed but never worn out. Looking to sell for $90 shipped. It’s a steal compared to the medium grey hoodie currently listed for $260(!) on Grailed.

View attachment 1421798

If only it was in my size, my dude. :(

Unkn0vvn

Reaction score
Up for sale is a navy radiance hoodie in size L, brand new that I got today. Going to sell for what I paid ($83) + shipping to you ($8-15). (Not sure if everyone here uses F&F paypal but if not, I'll just add 3% to the total price for paypal business). I'll ship out with USPS Priority and try to get it out either same day or next day.

@tdes81 maybe this is your size?

Last edited:

pi34

Reaction score
Still looking for small, medium, or large teal Medina yousef (pref M) hook it up!

Symphony

Reaction score
Looking for Navy Shelter Shorts in XL or XXL.

I don't know if a large would fit, but anything that'd fit a 36+.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is a navy radiance hoodie in size L, brand new that I got today. Going to sell for what I paid ($83) + shipping to you ($8-15). (Not sure if everyone here uses F&F paypal but if not, I'll just add 3% to the total price for paypal business). I'll ship out with USPS Priority and try to get it out either same day or next day.

@tdes81 maybe this is your size?

Close! I think if I went for one I'd want an XL.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a teal Medina Yousef in size large which I’m considering moving. It’s super dope but it doesn’t fit me quite right, so instead of it rotting away in my closet, I’m considering moving it on to someone who would wear it more than I would.

Rather than selling it outright, I would prefer to trade it though. High on my list of things I’m looking for are the Civilian or the Green/Berry Vito shirts in large. Also somewhat interested in pueblo Gorecki’s in large/ XL too. Let me know if you are interested in working out a trade.
Figured I'd give this another push to move my teal Medina Yousef in size large.

Lot's of offers to buy outright (thanks guys) but I would still prefer to trade for the following,

- Vito corded shirt berry/ Green in a large
- Bilal embroidered polo in L/XL
- Civilian shirt in L/XL in either version
- Linen Nomad in L/XL
- Khadi indigo western shirt in Large or maybe XL

Also open to buying any of the items on the list too, if there is no interest in the trade scenario.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads