• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kevinfinnerty

Reaction score
Speaking of XL stuff, I have a pair of block printed sweats in XL that I am looking to sell

I impulse bought on grailed 2 weeks ago and Don't think I will get much use out of the
looking for 55+shipping

can you send me some pictures?

amunshi

Reaction score
Selling M white Shelter Camp Shorts, new with tag. $135 shipped via paypal invoice.
Made an account just for this. Been looking since the drop and my grailed purchase fell through. Would love to buy these from you

KillaCam628

Reaction score
Selling the following:

Wool Gauze Camp Shirt - SOLD

Sand Tapiro Easy Pants size Large, worn a couple of times and washed/dried once, no major flaws - $110 shipped

Pics upon request

Last edited:

scubajose

Reaction score
Selling the following:

Wool Gauze Camp Shirt size XL, worn a couple of times it is just slightly too big for me sadly - $145 shipped

Sand Tapiro Easy Pants size Large, worn a couple of times and washed/dried once, no major flaws - $110 shipped

Pics upon request
PM sent.

ryanscanny

Reaction score
Selling the following:

Wool Gauze Camp Shirt size XL, worn a couple of times it is just slightly too big for me sadly - $145 shipped

Pics upon request
PM sent

RT91

Reaction score
Made an account just for this. Been looking since the drop and my grailed purchase fell through. Would love to buy these from you
Hey, unfortunately they've been claimed, just pending paypal payment at this point.

SimModa

Reaction score
Shouldn't have slept...especially on the bottoms :brick:

Anyways updated ISO list.
  • Yousef Camp Shirt (M or L)
    • Teal Medina
  • Goreckis (M, L, or XL hmu)
    • Undyed Natural
    • Workwear Green
    • Pueblo
    • Navy
  • Tapiro Easy Pant (M or L)
    • Tobacco Gauze
  • Shelter Camp Short (M-L)
    • Navy Linen Twill
    • Chocolate Linen Twill
  • Driss Popover (M or L)
    • Utility
  • Atelier & Repair x 18 East Jeans
    • Size 32 or 34
  • Julian Vintage Pajamas (M or L)
    • Red Kalamkari Pant

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so after long thought, i'm selling my padmore & barnes single straps. stone color, size 9. these have been worn maybe about 10 times and i feel like they should go someplace where they will get more use. @mrjbeee and @Cotton Dockers have made these look super cool if you want some inspiration, i just can't seem to fit them into my rotation.

for sizing, as stated these are a size 9 and fit just slightly snug but still completely wearable. i'm a 9.5D on the brannock and wear 9.5 in standard vans (9 in old EG vans), 9 in alden van and barrie last.

outside of normal sole wear there is a slight mark on the back left heel. frankly it's extremely minor, but for completeness i wanted to point this out.

these retailed for $175 and i'm looking for $150 shipped.

4F7E19B5-B1FD-4FCB-8341-FBDD345505F8.jpeg
05B46B46-0D2E-41D5-A784-61F286617646.jpeg
9DCE00D4-E58D-4A0F-90F8-CC712A1487FE.jpeg
A8751478-8142-437A-B757-87F0FE44ADA0.jpeg
0156382A-912B-47E8-8247-A85D411D7B2D.jpeg

hammerhead_corvette

Reaction score
Yousef Camp Shirt White Giro Inglese (most recent drop) in size large for $165 ppd in CONUS. Which is basically cost plus shipping/fees. Just not my style. New with tags. Still on the website if you want to see pictures/measurements. PM me to purchase.

Unkn0vvn

Reaction score
If anyone wants a grey radiance hoodie for $220 + $40 shipping from the UK, check out grailed ?‍♂️

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a teal Medina Yousef in size large which I’m considering moving. It’s super dope but it doesn’t fit me quite right, so instead of it rotting away in my closet, I’m considering moving it on to someone who would wear it more than I would.

Rather than selling it outright, I would prefer to trade it though. High on my list of things I’m looking for are the Civilian or the Green/Berry Vito shirts in large. Also somewhat interested in pueblo Gorecki’s in large/ XL too. Let me know if you are interested in working out a trade.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads