• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone with size large Tapiro pants they would consider moving? Open to either color, but have a slight preference to sand.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone sell me their ArkAir jacket in medium! Will consider trading some 18 items as well in a deal.

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New with tags Rafiq seersucker kurta available in a size L. SOLD. Item page, including measurements, is here. Let me know if there are any questions. Thanks!

18 East Rafiq kurta in white seersucker in size L.jpg

Last edited:

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The kurta above is sold, but bumping two remaining items: the bagru-printed cotton booth shorts ($120 shipped within the USA via F&F) and the Keating shirt jacket, which I'll do $400 shipped on if payment is made via F&F. Thanks all!

Hey all, the one last 18E item that I'm letting go of, after much deliberation, is the Keating oversized shirt jacket in that gorgeous petrol blue Molly & Sons donegal diamondweave tweed. size is L and condition is like new with tags. I wore this for probably an hour. One of my all-time favorite pieces, but I should actually have sized down on this one. Which is probably the only time I've written that on an 18E piece.

Retail is $495, but I'll do a bit of a discount on this one and ask for $450 shipped within the US, or will go as low as $425 if you pay via F&F. Thanks!

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The kurta above is sold, but bumping two remaining items: the bagru-printed cotton booth shorts ($120 shipped within the USA via F&F) and the Keating shirt jacket, which I'll do $400 shipped on if payment is made via F&F. Thanks all!
Ok, the Booth shorts have sold. Keating shirt jacket still available!

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CD8FF9B5-6B44-4DA7-B20C-FB9AB26DC5BC.jpeg

Selling my mountain tees in medium. The blue arrived today and available for immediate shipment. Still waiting on Orchid.

I’ll sell them for what I paid $59 shipping included to the US.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't suppose anyone is thinking about selling their brick driss popover in L or XL?

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up some Medium Goreckis In Pueblo to try out. Not sure if they are my style. Posting on here as an interest check.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads