• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i completely forgot you’re the one that messaged me earlier. I’m not 100% sure on the Vito yet, but man those Goreckis would have been killer :(

I already got the Pueblos haha. Outside of Pueblo and black, all I need are the green ones to complete my trifecta.

Ah, then I wish you had been able to grab these. I've likely also just this second sold the Vito, pending payment, but will keep you in mind in the unlikely event that any of us ever score Goreckis again.

kevinfinnerty

Reaction score
In addition to the Vito and Booth set I've listed above, I have a couple other choice pieces from 18 East that I'd be open to selling. Prices are mostly firm because I don't especially want to sell any of it. But my closets are overfull and these pieces haven't seen much or any wear. Plus I know these should either sell quickly or not be sold at all. All prices include shipping and are net to me--so either paid via PayPal F&F or +4% for PayPal fees. I've completed a bunch of transactions on here and have a lot of eBay seller feedback if you should require references. Thanks!

First is a black & grey tweed cotton sahasika in size L. Price is $220 shipped.

Next is an indigo overdyed cotton khadi jampa coat in size XL. Just a fantastic depth of color and texture -- and check out that trim on the inside bottom of the jacket! Price is $300 shipped.

Two other items I'm thinking of selling are a pair of the most recent diamond jacquard Goreckis, either in the green or the brown--I just feel I might have one too many of this pant. If I do end up selling one, it will probably be the green, which is in size XL. These have been worn 2 (maybe 3) times and cold washed and hung dry. I'd be looking for $160 shipped (what I paid for pants plus shipping at time of purchase). Green Goreckis sold.

Lastly, I'd consider selling my overdyed charcoal khadi cotton tweed Osman blazer. Size L. The reason that I'd only consider selling is that I paid above retail for this one, so I'd want the same in return for selling. Price would be $300 shipped.

think you can measure pit to pit on the Jampa coat? Very interested

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
think you can measure pit to pit on the Jampa coat? Very interested
For sure. I have the coat in storage for the winter - which just means in a garment bag in a different closet. I should be able to fish it out and provide measurements in the next hour or two.

kevinfinnerty

Reaction score
For sure. I have the coat in storage for the winter - which just means in a garment bag in a different closet. I should be able to fish it out and provide measurements in the next hour or two.

great. If it’s big enough for me, I’ll for sure cop

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In addition to the Vito and Booth set I've listed above, I have a couple other choice pieces from 18 East that I'd be open to selling. Prices are mostly firm because I don't especially want to sell any of it. But my closets are overfull and these pieces haven't seen much or any wear. Plus I know these should either sell quickly or not be sold at all. All prices include shipping and are net to me--so either paid via PayPal F&F or +4% for PayPal fees. I've completed a bunch of transactions on here and have a lot of eBay seller feedback if you should require references. Thanks!

First is a black & grey tweed cotton sahasika in size L. Price is $220 shipped.

Next is an indigo overdyed cotton khadi jampa coat in size XL. Just a fantastic depth of color and texture -- and check out that trim on the inside bottom of the jacket! Price is $300 shipped.

Two other items I'm thinking of selling are a pair of the most recent diamond jacquard Goreckis, either in the green or the brown--I just feel I might have one too many of this pant. If I do end up selling one, it will probably be the green, which is in size XL. These have been worn 2 (maybe 3) times and cold washed and hung dry. I'd be looking for $160 shipped (what I paid for pants plus shipping at time of purchase). Green Goreckis sold.

Lastly, I'd consider selling my overdyed charcoal khadi cotton tweed Osman blazer. Size L. The reason that I'd only consider selling is that I paid above retail for this one, so I'd want the same in return for selling. Price would be $300 shipped.
Quick update: Vito sold, green Goreckis sold, and Osman sold. Jampa called dibs by @kevinfinnerty, pending measurements Sahasika temporarily in limbo while awaiting potential buyer's reply. And Booth shorts still available. Thanks all!

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quick update: Vito sold, green Goreckis sold, and Osman sold. Jampa called dibs by @kevinfinnerty, pending measurements Sahasika temporarily in limbo while awaiting potential buyer's reply. And Booth shorts still available. Thanks all!
Ok, everything is now sold except the Booth shorts. Feel free to PM if interested. Otherwise, thanks to everyone for your interest.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling my pair of the Undyed Khadi Denim 'Dungri West Chinos.' They're a size XL, are in great shape (worn just a few times), but have been slightly altered. I had the waist brought in just a bit, so the waist laid flat measures just over (or right around) 18 inches, so a true 36. I had the legs slightly narrowed all the way down. The thigh (a couple of inches from the crotch seam) measures just over 13 inches and the hem opening just over 9 inches. This was a really slight alteration, but they just fit me better this way. The front rise is just over 13 inches and the inseam is just over 30 inches (didn't alter this).

938_1024x1024@2x.jpg

IMG_2205.JPG
IMG_2206.JPG

Retail on these guys was $135 plus shipping, but I'll let them go for $115 shipped. I'll give them a cold wash and air dry before shipping, so they'll be nice and fresh when you get them. Hit me up!

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling my pair of the Undyed Khadi Denim 'Dungri West Chinos.' They're a size XL, are in great shape (worn just a few times), but have been slightly altered. I had the waist brought in just a bit, so the waist laid flat measures just over (or right around) 18 inches, so a true 36. I had the legs slightly narrowed all the way down. The thigh (a couple of inches from the crotch seam) measures just over 13 inches and the hem opening just over 9 inches. This was a really slight alteration, but they just fit me better this way. The front rise is just over 13 inches and the inseam is just over 30 inches (didn't alter this).

938_1024x1024@2x.jpg

View attachment 1410782 View attachment 1410783

Retail on these guys was $135 plus shipping, but I'll let them go for $115 shipped. I'll give them a cold wash and air dry before shipping, so they'll be nice and fresh when you get them. Hit me up!

SOLD

Poghain

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Totally new to the thread and to SF so I’m guessing this is a complete long shot... But is anyone selling XL Goreckis? Any colour except natural cause I have a terrible habit of stupidly spilling stuff.

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all, the one last 18E item that I'm letting go of, after much deliberation, is the Keating oversized shirt jacket in that gorgeous petrol blue Molly & Sons donegal diamondweave tweed. size is L and condition is like new with tags. I wore this for probably an hour. One of my all-time favorite pieces, but I should actually have sized down on this one. Which is probably the only time I've written that on an 18E piece.

Retail is $495, but I'll do a bit of a discount on this one and ask for $450 shipped within the US, or will go as low as $425 if you pay via F&F. Thanks!

18 East Keating oversized shirt jacket in petrol blue Molloy & Sons donegal diamondweave tweed...jpg

18 East Keating oversized shirt jacket in petrol blue Molloy & Sons donegal diamondweave tweed...jpg

Symphony

Reaction score
If anyone needs a Navy Radiance Hoodie in XL (once they run out on the site of course), please let me know.

That or I'll end up giving it to one of my parents lmao.

Last edited:

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the medium Tobacco Osman Jacket they want to sell?

maxbayuk

Reaction score
WTB size L/XL Navy Ikat Single Pleats from today's drop. Happy to cover all shipping costs in order for you to break even if anyone decides not to keep. Have a few pieces available to trade as well.

lawnchare

Reaction score
Vito Camp Shirt Size Small for sale if anyone is interested. Never worn. SOLD.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads