• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for a the following in medium - Updated

ArkAir jacket
Brown Charlotte vest
Blue Western Shirt
Either Nomad - M/L
Pajama Shirt - Ochre or Blue/Red from the 1st drop
Yousef in Navy Block
Patchwork Easy Shorts
Civilian Overshirt Cocoa Stripe
Nylon Fishing Parka
Wool Gauze Button down shirt
Reversible Sahasika
Sahasika from Drop 1
Hemp Sweaters - Large

Last edited:

pi34

Reaction score
Looking for Teal Yousef, now open to Small, Medium (preferred), or Large. Getting desperate.

platinumtooth

Reaction score
Gonna sell the striped Guardi band collar shirt, size XL. Worn for a couple hours; just not for me. $105 shipped. EDIT: SOLD
Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 6.30.59 PM.png

Last edited:

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the shirt & short set of the indigo inside-out bagru printed cotton available to sell. The Vito camp shirt is a size L and the Booth shorts are a size XL (the site recommended to size up, which works great). The perfect casual summer kit, but I'm a bit too tall (6'2.5") for the shirt. The shorts are unworn and the shirt has been worn once for a couple of hours. Both are in perfect condition. Price is $230 (net to me) shipped anywhere in the US.

Pics of the actual items and other info available upon request. Measurements and stock pics are available on the 18 East website. Just click either of the two links above.

UPDATE: Vito sold but Booth shorts still available - price for the Booth shorts (new with tag) solo is retail ($115) + $8 shipping, paid via PayPal Friends & Family (or +4% via goods & services)

Last edited:

Symphony

Reaction score
I have the shirt & short set of the indigo inside-out bagru printed cotton available to sell. The Vito camp shirt is a size L and the Booth shorts are a size XL (the site recommended to size up, which works great). The perfect casual summer kit, but I'm a bit too tall (6'2.5") for the shirt. The shorts are unworn and the shirt has been worn once for a couple of hours. Both are in perfect condition. Price is $230 (net to me) shipped anywhere in the US.

Pics of the actual items and other info available upon request. Measurements and stock pics are available on the 18 East website. Just click either of the two links above.

could you PM me about the shirt? it seems it fits big, and I'm not as tall as you

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

In addition to the Vito and Booth set I've listed above, I have a couple other choice pieces from 18 East that I'd be open to selling. Prices are mostly firm because I don't especially want to sell any of it. But my closets are overfull and these pieces haven't seen much or any wear. Plus I know these should either sell quickly or not be sold at all. All prices include shipping and are net to me--so either paid via PayPal F&F or +4% for PayPal fees. I've completed a bunch of transactions on here and have a lot of eBay seller feedback if you should require references. Thanks!

First is a black & grey tweed cotton sahasika in size L. Price is $220 shipped.

18 East handwoven black & grey cotton tweed sahasika in size L.jpg

18 East handwoven black & grey cotton tweed sahasika in size L_1.jpg

Next is an indigo overdyed cotton khadi jampa coat in size XL. Just a fantastic depth of color and texture -- and check out that trim on the inside bottom of the jacket! Price is $300 shipped.
18 East x Unionmade indigo overdyed cotton khadi jampa in size XL.jpg

18 East x Unionmade indigo overdyed cotton khadi jampa in size XL_1.jpg

18 East x Unionmade indigo overdyed cotton khadi jampa in size XL_2.jpg

Two other items I'm thinking of selling are a pair of the most recent diamond jacquard Goreckis, either in the green or the brown--I just feel I might have one too many of this pant. If I do end up selling one, it will probably be the green, which is in size XL. These have been worn 2 (maybe 3) times and cold washed and hung dry. I'd be looking for $160 shipped (what I paid for pants plus shipping at time of purchase). Green Goreckis sold.
18 East Gorecki Cargo Pant in workwear green diamond jacquard in size XL.jpg

18 East Gorecki Cargo Pant in pueblo brown diamond jacquard in size XL.jpg

Lastly, I'd consider selling my overdyed charcoal khadi cotton tweed Osman blazer. Size L. The reason that I'd only consider selling is that I paid above retail for this one, so I'd want the same in return for selling. SOLD.
18 East Osman Jacket in overdyed charcoal khadi cotton tweed in size L.jpg

Last edited:

Darkside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling Red Ikat Shorts in Large. Best for a size 50 or 34 IMO. NWOT. $80 USD shipped to CONUS.

1592742687749.png

Last edited:

SimModa

Reaction score
Updated List - Searching for the following Size L or M

• Yousef Camp Shirt
    • Teal Medina
  • Goreckis
    • Natural
    • Black
    • Workwear Green
    • Pueblo
  • Civilian Overshirt
    • Cocoa/White Awning Stripe
  • Driss Popover
    • Brick Masonry
  • Red Pajama Pants
  • Blue Pajama Shirt & Pant
  • Atelier & Repair x 18 East Jeans
    • Size 32 or 34

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
/////BREAK////SOLD

vito shirt - march drop, green/berry corded cotton, size L. worn once only to confirm fit (went with the "size down" rec. but i'm sure i could've pulled off my xl tts in the vito as well), as new condition. $95 original list plus $7.75 shipping USPS Priority padded envelope flat rate to US addresses, yields $105.75 via paypal - or $102.75 if you send via paypal f&f. killer kit as always, just culling some low to no rotation pieces today - never easy w/ 18east b/c you never know if you'll have the tenacity/luck/system beating legerdemain to score on drops anymore. thanks!

Last edited:

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
/////BREAK////SOLD

vito shirt - march drop, green/berry corded cotton, size L. worn once only to confirm fit (went with the "size down" rec. but i'm sure i could've pulled off my xl tts in the vito as well), as new condition. $95 original list plus $7.75 shipping USPS Priority padded envelope flat rate to US addresses, yields $105.75 via paypal - or $102.75 if you send via paypal f&f. killer kit as always, just culling some low to no rotation pieces today - never easy w/ 18east b/c you never know if you'll have the tenacity/luck/system beating legerdemain to score on drops anymore. thanks!
Dang, I wanted this guy. Please PM me if this doesn’t work out for whoever picked it up.

Symphony

Reaction score
In addition to the Vito and Booth set I've listed above, I have a couple other choice pieces from 18 East that I'd be open to selling. Prices are mostly firm because I don't especially want to sell any of it. But my closets are overfull and these pieces haven't seen much or any wear. Plus I know these should either sell quickly or not be sold at all. All prices include shipping and are net to me--so either paid via PayPal F&F or +4% for PayPal fees. I've completed a bunch of transactions on here and have a lot of eBay seller feedback if you should require references. Thanks!

First is a black & grey tweed cotton sahasika in size L. Price is $220 shipped.

Next is an indigo overdyed cotton khadi jampa coat in size XL. Just a fantastic depth of color and texture -- and check out that trim on the inside bottom of the jacket! Price is $300 shipped.

Two other items I'm thinking of selling are a pair of the most recent diamond jacquard Goreckis, either in the green or the brown--I just feel I might have one too many of this pant. If I do end up selling one, it will probably be the green, which is in size XL. These have been worn 2 (maybe 3) times and cold washed and hung dry. I'd be looking for $160 shipped (what I paid for pants plus shipping at time of purchase). Green Goreckis sold.

Lastly, I'd consider selling my overdyed charcoal khadi cotton tweed Osman blazer. Size L. The reason that I'd only consider selling is that I paid above retail for this one, so I'd want the same in return for selling. Price would be $300 shipped.

FUUUUUUCK on those Green goreckis

Symphony

Reaction score
Hi there, the Vito is a size L. And yeah, the Goreckis went within a few minutes... I'll let you know if I also decide to sell the pueblos.

i completely forgot you’re the one that messaged me earlier. I’m not 100% sure on the Vito yet, but man those Goreckis would have been killer :(

I already got the Pueblos haha. Outside of Pueblo and black, all I need are the green ones to complete my trifecta.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads