• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RT91

Reaction score
I’d say Large as well. 5’ 8” and a medium fits perfect length wise. Unless you’re looking for your belly button to be peaking out lol

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how the Vito runs? Im 6’ but since I’ve heard it’s cropped not sure if a M or L would be better
I thought it was just the Indigo reverse print one that ran a bit shorter compared to the others?

I think they all have the same size chart on the site though (Large = 23.5" ptp/ 28.75" boc) .

Last edited:

ucla bruin

Reaction score
The size charts are misleading. I bought the white floral seersucker and the indigo bagru in the same size. The indigo bagru was cropped and fit smaller in general than the seersucker despite having the same measurements on the size chart.

SimModa

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

I thought the site was still locked but here is what the description says "Sudan is is 6’ with a 30” waist and wears a size XL."

I think I'll wait for an XL or an L then. Theres a M on Grailed right now for around retail I believe.
6I8A0616_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Last edited:

pi34

Reaction score
Still looking for that sweet, sweet, teal medina yousef. Hit me up. Would also take in a Large so I can orchestrate a three-way trade.

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

I thought the site was still locked but here is what the description says "Sudan is is 6’ with a 30” waist and wears a size XL."

I think I'll wait for an XL then. Theres a M on Grailed right not for around retail I believe. View attachment 1399871
If it helps at all, I'm 6'2.5" and took a L in this shirt. It's definitely more cropped than the other Vitos, but I don't feel uncomfortable wearing it. I have the shorts as well and they're also less full than my other Booths, so the matching works in terms of the whole kit vs. the other Vito/Booth combos. I mean, I'd probably have grabbed an XL if I knew the shirt was shorter when I first purchased, but am still totally happy with the L.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Still open to trades, but also WTS at cost. BNWoT (still have a spare 18east sticker though!) Size L. Cost on site is $165.

quiltedshirt_1024x1024@2x.png

kevinfinnerty

Reaction score
Still open to trades, but also WTS at cost. BNWoT (still have a spare 18east sticker though!) Size L. Cost on site is $165.

quiltedshirt_1024x1024@2x.png

if anyone has this is an xxl, I’ll pay you very handsomely for it. Like very.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone has the quilted Claremont shirt in an XL for sale lmk

YseanY

Reaction score
Anyone with the Ash Grey Radiance Hoodie in LG want to size down to a MD? I just received my MD and while it fits, I'd prefer a slouchier fit.

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have a yellow block printed Jamal tee in large for sale. $83 + shipping.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads