- Apr 22, 2020
- Reaction score
WTB: Copper Yousef in L/XL! All I need in life right now
STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.
Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.
Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!
Oh dang... so tempting.Selling a pair of Booth Easy Shorts in Indigo Inside-Out Bagru Printed Cotton Poplin
View attachment 1464267
View attachment 1464270
Is the Kantha Liner too big? Curious why you're selling. I ordered one in my normal 18 East size, which is a size down from my normal 3Sixteen. The measurements provided seemed quite big.Items for sale: all 2XL, all for retail or less
18East x 3Sixteen Kantha Liner Jacket $415 shipped and invoiced
18 East Sam Jacket $145 shipped and invoiced
18 East Citrus SS Cam Jacket $135 shipped and invoiced
sizing was fine for me, I just bought another jacket and can’t justify buying two $400+ jackets in one week.Is the Kantha Liner too big? Curious why you're selling. I ordered one in my normal 18 East size, which is a size down from my normal 3Sixteen. The measurements provided seemed quite big.
Jerel Vest SOLDWTS/WTT
Also a shameless plug, to my Eidos listing.
- Jerel Utility Vest
- Size: M
- Retail: $145
- $85 + shipping
- Selling it at the price I got it for
- Steal IMO
- hard to capture the exact shade/saturation on this fabric. It’s the same as the original green goreckis, I'd say its more green than how it appears green-yellow the stock photos
- View attachment 1456957
- Vito Camp Shirt in Indigo Inside Out Bagru
- SIZE L
- $155 shipped.
- Again, just looking to recoup my cost + shipping
- View attachment 1456958
- Moto Guardi Belted Jacket in Cotton/Linen
- 54R but will work for a US 42.
- Retail was $995.
- Color is natural/un-dyed rather than white.
- This was first piece that led me to find out about Antonio and consequently 18 East. I think this piece and the Indian inspired SS17 season as a whole aligns closer to his earlier work at 18 East, hence why I'm adding it here.
- Additional info, on the Eidos thread.