• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

18 East Buy-Sell-Trade Thread

CPAJay1221

Reaction score
yea, no idea how I missed it either. I've been pretty regular with checkin the bay.
The Mammoth Parka or the smock? I’ve been trying to track down the Mammoth for a year. No idea how y’all monitor these websites 24/7. I have alerts set up everywhere. Teach me!

SimModa

Reaction score
The Mammoth Parka or the smock? I’ve been trying to track down the Mammoth for a year. No idea how y’all monitor these websites 24/7. I have alerts set up everywhere. Teach me!
Both 😭

I only saw the mammoth parka when I checked the seller's (the one with the smock) sold history. I have 18 east alerts for men set up but after seeing that smock go I have it for womens too.

CPAJay1221

Reaction score
Both 😭

I only saw the mammoth parka when I checked the seller's (the one with the smock) sold history. I have 18 east alerts for men set up but after seeing that smock go I have it for womens too.

$100?? That’s devastating! I don’t know how I’m going to get over this 😭 Really though...this could take some time

MichaelPemulis

Reaction score
if you are in between L and XL usually I think it's worth getting the mammoth in XL. I am always between XL and XXL, and the XL is fine, but I think I could have worn the XXL too. just throwing it out there, if you love the jacket (and it truly is amazing) and are on the large side of L, get the L!

sartoria vacua

Reaction score
if you are in between L and XL usually I think it's worth getting the mammoth in XL. I am always between XL and XXL, and the XL is fine, but I think I could have worn the XXL too. just throwing it out there, if you love the jacket (and it truly is amazing) and are on the large side of L, get the L!
seconded. sized up due to availability (not site recommendation w/ this piece) and works fine.

MichaelPemulis

Reaction score
There is an ochre western chore coat on grilled in size L for good deal, would have grabbed if it was a larger size, that looks like a perfect WFH chore.

kevenmee

Reaction score
Dang, I sold those for cost to him after buying from a member here.
Not sure if that’s the case here, but the VAST majority of offers I’ve received on Grailed are either 60% of asking or a PM asking me to go even lower...

I hate selling in general, but selling on grailed (race to the bottom, nonsensical algorithm, frequent % drops, etc) is a special kind of hell.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.