• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

18 East Buy-Sell-Trade Thread

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone with size large Tapiro pants they would consider moving? Open to either color, but have a slight preference to sand.

CPAJay1221

Reaction score
Someone sell me their ArkAir jacket in medium! Will consider trading some 18 items as well in a deal.

zenosparadox

Reaction score
New with tags Rafiq seersucker kurta available in a size L. SOLD. Item page, including measurements, is here. Let me know if there are any questions. Thanks!

18 East Rafiq kurta in white seersucker in size L.jpg

Last edited:

zenosparadox

Reaction score
The kurta above is sold, but bumping two remaining items: the bagru-printed cotton booth shorts ($120 shipped within the USA via F&F) and the Keating shirt jacket, which I'll do $400 shipped on if payment is made via F&F. Thanks all!

Hey all, the one last 18E item that I'm letting go of, after much deliberation, is the Keating oversized shirt jacket in that gorgeous petrol blue Molly & Sons donegal diamondweave tweed. size is L and condition is like new with tags. I wore this for probably an hour. One of my all-time favorite pieces, but I should actually have sized down on this one. Which is probably the only time I've written that on an 18E piece.

Retail is $495, but I'll do a bit of a discount on this one and ask for $450 shipped within the US, or will go as low as $425 if you pay via F&F. Thanks!

zenosparadox

Reaction score
The kurta above is sold, but bumping two remaining items: the bagru-printed cotton booth shorts ($120 shipped within the USA via F&F) and the Keating shirt jacket, which I'll do $400 shipped on if payment is made via F&F. Thanks all!
Ok, the Booth shorts have sold. Keating shirt jacket still available!

CPAJay1221

Reaction score
CD8FF9B5-6B44-4DA7-B20C-FB9AB26DC5BC.jpeg

Selling my mountain tees in medium. The blue arrived today and available for immediate shipment. Still waiting on Orchid.

I’ll sell them for what I paid $59 shipping included to the US.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't suppose anyone is thinking about selling their brick driss popover in L or XL?

CPAJay1221

Reaction score
Picked up some Medium Goreckis In Pueblo to try out. Not sure if they are my style. Posting on here as an interest check.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.