• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

beepbop

Reaction score
Selling a couple of pants from earlier drops that are too big for me now. Neither of the pants were worn more than 3 times. $185 for the pair via PP F&F.

View attachment 1395833
View attachment 1395834

These have belt loops, side adjusters, and pretty interesting pocket construction. Tagged size M. Looking for $115
Measurements:
Waist 17"
Front rise 13.5"
Inseam 27"
Hem 8"

View attachment 1395835 View attachment 1395836

Really beautiful slubby, irregular fabric with fantastic texture. These were tagged a size M, but the pants that drop had enormous measurements (like a 18" waist), so I just had the waist reduced to a 34", so that they're a little more inline with normal sizing. Due to the tailoring, the waistband 18east tag is missing. I'm looking for $100 shipped.
Measurements:
Waist: 17"
Rise: 13"
Inseam: 27.5"
Hem: 7"

Still available, price dropped to $165 for both, or $105 for espresso work pants and $90 for the single pleat trousers.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still looking for the navy safari in size large. Perhaps medium.

Picked up an XL from another member that was supposed to be a Large. Will trade if anyone is interested before I send it back to him.

Last edited:

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for these older items:
Jungle jacket – ideally XS, could do S​
Sahasika with Mountain Zigzag - S​
Gabor upcycled cashmere crewneck - XS/S​
Tsomo khadi chore bomber - S, could do XS​
Tees – embroidered flag, Hmong block print (XS/S)​
Nomad cardigan (cotton linen) - XS/S​

And more recent stuff that I can doublecheck size charts on:
Cloch half zip fleece pullover (indigo) – S​
Jaipur easy shorts (patchwork kantha chambray) – S/M​

Can't help you buy the items but you probably need to size up with the landscape Sahasika and the tees. The first 2 Sahasikas ran a little small, Antonio said later iterations were more TTS. I have the Gorecki fabric one which is TTS.

For the tees, I have the drop 1 olive printed one in TTS and it is too cropped and a little slim on me so I never wear it. I ended up finding an embroidered flag tee in 2 sizes up (XXL) and I like the fit, a little oversized in a good way. I would at least round up to the larger size (Small).

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't help you buy the items but you probably need to size up with the landscape Sahasika and the tees. The first 2 Sahasikas ran a little small, Antonio said later iterations were more TTS. I have the Gorecki fabric one which is TTS.
+1 on this. I have the mountain zigzag and had to size up to M from S, but the newer patchwork got my normal S which fits pretty much the same as the M on older versions.

Samir

Reaction score
Really helpful to know - thanks guys! Have the drop 1 sahasika in S coming in, sounds like I'll have to size up but fingers crossed.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's a size small blue camp shorts on grilled for retail

Symphony

Reaction score
I did get my blue linen Yousef in in XXL, and I'd be willing to trade it for the tie-dye long sleeve in XXL.

lmk!

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTS:
Ash Grey Radiance Hoodie, Size Small
$84 invoiced and shipped

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in trading a pair of XL Goreckis in green or pueblo for the linen cargo shirt (driss) in XL and/or that blue/yellow Yousef shirt in L (not sure about the Yousef). The Goreckis are fabulous, but I have four pairs now and might want to diversify my 18 East portfolio.

Oh, and I'd also be interested in either of the Civilian overshirts in L/XL.

If someone has the above but for some reason has no interest in Goreckis, feel free to PM for a potential cash offer. Thanks!

ecerratic

Reaction score
Does anyone know how the Vito runs? Im 6’ but since I’ve heard it’s cropped not sure if a M or L would be better

based on the sizing charts, the length in those sizes is around 28-28.75 inches. so I’d use that as a base and see how loose you want the p2p to be.

despite being sold out, the size charts are still up on the site if you want to have a rough idea before deciding.

probably large though

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads