- Jan 16, 2015
- Reaction score
Thinking of selling my yellow Brahim sweatshirt. Size large, new with tags still attached. Hit me up if you're interested in it.
STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.
Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.
Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!
Haha same... My S in the brown shelter shorts fits perfectly but this navy pair in a S is a taaaaaad tight on the thighs. Looking to buy a Medium in the navy shorts as well if there are any left out there.Sized my shelter shorts wrong (S).. Need an M or an L, if anyone's selling.
Should've clarified - have the blue shelter shorts. Sold the S, still have the M.What size is your brown shelter in. Am interested in that
i have nothing to trade, but if you decide to sell it straight up, let me know!Hunting For
- Bilal embroidered polo in L/XL
- Tweed Osman in L/XL
- Linen Nomad in L/XL
- Khadi indigo western shirt in Large or maybe XL
- Vito corded shirt berry/ Green in a large
- Undyed Clúdach Fishing Wader pants in a large or medium
- Civilian shirt in L/XL in either version
Also looking to sell or trade my size Large, navy Khadi Andrew band collar shirt with the hand-loomed triangles from drop 5. Will trade or trade + cash for any of the above items. It's a really dope shirt, but my band collar collection is getting out of hand, so I have to slim the herd. Worn once, so basically brand new. $90+ shipping
View attachment 1394650 View attachment 1394651
View attachment 1394654
I sent you a PM. Sort of confused as to if you have the medium shelter shortsShould've clarified - have the blue shelter shorts. Sold the S, still have the M.
- Blue shelter shorts XS - trade for a M, or selling for retail + shipping
- Navy safari jacket S - trade for a XS, or sell for retail + shipping
- Would trade for a white linen jacket XS or the quilted pullover XS, will cover retail difference!