• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

18 East Buy-Sell-Trade Thread

platinumtooth

Reaction score
You might need more with glasses to look very well. I am talking about dresses. If you wear modern clothes then you will look modern.I am going to share you one of best online clothing store lustandco the store always publish new and modern sweats on monthly basis. I think every one have to take a look on this store: https://www.lustandco.com/ please let me know by your comments what you liked from that clothing store waiting for your response
But did you size up?

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still loooking for the molloy shacket - M but maybe L works too - hit me up if you wanna part with yours

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NWT Navy Goreckis in a size XL. Never worn, only tried on. Asking only $155 shipped.

View attachment 1647459

Seismic East white six-panel hat. Worn twice, practically new condition. Asking $35 shipped.

View attachment 1647456View attachment 1647457

Natural World crewneck sweatshirt in "caramel." Size XL, worn maybe three times and washed once. Great condition. Asking $75 shipped.

View attachment 1647458
Sweatshirt and Goreckis are sold. Hat still available. Only $35 shipped, OBO

catkin_

Reaction score
Hello all,

Relatively new to styleforum but looking to buy the 18 east x Standard Issue s/s crew in oat or moss green, sizes L and XL. Also looking for measurements on those sizes.

Thank you!

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^I have these in xxl, worth every penny.
Agreed, have these in both colorways (wore the khaki/caramel so much i had to go back and get the navy) and I wear the shit out of them in fall/winter. Definitely the best ez-pant of all of them.

maxbayuk

Reaction score
Interest check on my pair of Capri by Capri sunnies in matte black
image_5bf47ef2-2c0f-43e3-8234-aac1a48e01b6_1024x1024@2x (1).jpg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.