• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

18 East Buy-Sell-Trade Thread

DuckOB

Reaction score
Selling XL in SHELTER CAMP SHORT - ARMY GREEN LINEN TWILL , Brand new only tried on. $125 shipped in CONUS

Let me if you have any questions
These are sold, thanks for the interest

kjb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Playing some catch and release with the black 18 East x Inis Meain Sweater from a few pages back:

View attachment 1624553

Price: 175 shipped.

Notes: Pics are from seller - received and tried on, it's much too small. Turned out the seller was legit and actually just had multiples of these. Happy to grab measurements/my own pics if needed!
EDIT: nevermind I missed the size questions a page back.

Last edited:

kjb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If someone has a size large or xl in the black inis sweater and they don’t love it hit me up.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Moving a few things that I didn't end up wearing as much as I thought I would.
- Raid loafers, size 9UK/10US. Worn once, the size didn't work for me, unfortunately, really dope and would definitely keep otherwise. Pretty sure these were from the same maker as NMWA used for their recent raffia loafers $160 + ship
18e raffia loaf.jpeg

- Olive ripstop Studio pants from the first run, size XL. These didn't fit me quite as well as I had hoped but held on to them because I love the colour and style. The waist runs slightly bigger on these, but IMO works best for someone who normally wears a large with a belt. $145 + ship
armdoublknee2_0ee0a4c4-8790-4595-a2aa-bf184a757727_1024x1024@2x.jpeg

- Black ripstop patchwork Kantha Yousef, size XL. On the fence about selling this one as it's pretty amazing in hand but I'm yet to wear it (got it during winter though). $155 + shipping
6I8A0358_1024x1024@2x.jpeg

Open to trades in large/XL or trades plus cash. PM me if you have Q's

Lendo

Reaction score
Goreckis are are sold. If anyone has the first run Undyed double knees in XL they may want to part with holler at me.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in this Madder Pajama Shirt in Medium from an early drop? Have both this and the red version. I believe retail was $120ish - $80 shipped

C50CC030-8EC4-4424-8760-799E58A1B7AC.jpeg

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Moving a few things that I didn't end up wearing as much as I thought I would.
- Raid loafers, size 9UK/10US. Worn once, the size didn't work for me, unfortunately, really dope and would definitely keep otherwise. Pretty sure these were from the same maker as NMWA used for their recent raffia loafers $160 + ship
View attachment 1626276
- Olive ripstop Studio pants from the first run, size XL. These didn't fit me quite as well as I had hoped but held on to them because I love the colour and style. The waist runs slightly bigger on these, but IMO works best for someone who normally wears a large with a belt. $145 + ship
View attachment 1626277
- Black ripstop patchwork Kantha Yousef, size XL. On the fence about selling this one as it's pretty amazing in hand but I'm yet to wear it (got it during winter though). $155 + shipping
View attachment 1626281
Open to trades in large/XL or trades plus cash. PM me if you have Q's
Riad loafers (US10) and XL olive dub knees still available, Yousef is sold. Just gonna pop this in here for Riad inspo

maxbayuk

Reaction score
Selling a pair of new Goreckis in navy size XL from the most recent drop, asking cost + shipping

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in this Madder Pajama Shirt in Medium from an early drop? Have both this and the red version. I believe retail was $120ish - $80 shipped

View attachment 1627338
$75 shipped. Looking to move quickly. Perfect shirt for summer. Lightweight and gauzy and from an early drop that is now long gone. You may not see another.

zenosparadox

Reaction score
A piece I really like but haven't worn, so wanted to see if there was any interest: a new in box pair of the 18 East x Padmore & Barnes single piece monk strap shoes in sunflower suede. Size 11. These fit mostly TTS in my opinion (or at least fit me well and I typically take an 11). $145 shipped in CONUS.

18 East x Padmore & Barnes single piece monk strap shoes in sunflower suede in size 11_2.jpg
18 East x Padmore & Barnes single piece monk strap shoes in sunflower suede in size 11_1.jpg
18 East x Padmore & Barnes single piece monk strap shoes in sunflower suede in size 11_3.jpg
18 East x Padmore & Barnes single piece monk strap shoes in sunflower suede in size 11_4.jpg

ronniewax

Reaction score
Looking for the Floral Camo Gorecki's in XL. After 2 months of waiting, they got delivered 3 days early and someone stole them off my porch. If anyone has a pair they are looking to get rid of PLEASE help me out. I am super bummed and the studio doesnt have any left...Thanks!

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Apologies for dropping in without reading any of the posts, and for maybe missing some WTBs...

I just have too many 18E pants now (yes @willy cheesesteak, it is possible 😬) and want to see if anyone is interested in those. All XL, all prices including US shipping: Koston green Goreckis (worn once $120), patchwork Goreckis (worn once $250), black double knees (never worn $120), spirits up zip-off trek pants (never worn $150).

dm to purchase 🤝
Bumping this - Koston green gorecki XL still available. Worn once. $120 shipped

asewonder

Reaction score
I’m looking to sell the following:
New Roomet in Army Madras, Small
Gently Used Almond Gorecki, Small
Gently Used Seersucker Kurta, XSmall

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.