• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

18 East Buy-Sell-Trade Thread

kevenmee

Reaction score
Playing some catch and release with the black 18 East x Inis Meain Sweater from a few pages back:

1623695749245.png

Price: 175 shipped.

Notes:
Pics are from seller - received and tried on, it's much too small. Turned out the seller was legit and actually just had multiples of these. Happy to grab measurements/my own pics if needed!

jmr

Reaction score
WTB: black or army studio double knees in medium
I’ve got a medium pair in black that I’m looking to sell. Only worn about 4 times. $140 shipped if you’re in the US. DM if you’re interested.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Playing some catch and release with the black 18 East x Inis Meain Sweater from a few pages back:

View attachment 1624553

Notes: Pics are from seller - received and tried on, it's much too small. Turned out the seller was legit and actually just had multiples of these. Happy to grab measurements/my own pics if needed!
This is such a fucking good sweater btw. Don't sleep if it's your size. Sadly I think it's best when sized up on tho.

Tondro

Reaction score

View attachment 1624553

Notes: Pics are from seller - received and tried on, it's much too small. Turned out the seller was legit and actually just had multiples of these. Happy to grab measurements/my own pics if needed!
Tried to track down the previous post but didn't see it, mind providing size?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still looking for these if anyone has a pair
Anyone with a pair of olive or maybe natural XL double knees from the second run they would be interested in moving?

pinkchimneys

Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion that Goreckis just aren't for me. So, I have 4 pairs in size L for sale:

Floral camo - $175
Koston green - $145
Dusty blue - $145
Almond - $145

All in excellent condition. Cold washed/hang dried only a couple times. Open to reasonable offers for shipping to the USA.

Happy to provide pics/measurements if needed.

EDIT: Also selling a Koston green Driss utility popover in size L for $125. Excellent condition.

Last edited:

platinumtooth

Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion that Goreckis just aren't for me. So, I have 4 pairs in size L for sale:

Floral camo - $175
Koston green - $145
Dusty blue - $145
Almond - $145

All in excellent condition. Cold washed/hang dried only a couple times. Open to reasonable offers for shipping to the USA.

Happy to provide pics/measurements if needed.
PM'd floral camooooooo

Lendo

Reaction score
Been back and forth on these, have a paid of the OD Green Goreckis in Medium I think I'm letting go of.A89DD9EF-3DD8-4DAA-BD94-62D02CA25D87.jpeg
160 shipped to cover what I paid for them. Realizing these are probably not the pants for me. 😢
waist is around 30" un-stretched and maxes out around 36"
inseam: 27"
rise: 12"
hem: 8"

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above