• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

18 East Buy-Sell-Trade Thread

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have a NWT Jamal tee in size M, if anyone missed out on that. $75 and I'll ship free in the US.

geogga

Reaction score
If anyone wants to let go of their yousef shirt (copper or teal) in a medium for some ungodly reason, please let me know! I was in a work call and totally forgot :[

In the meantime, I'll be listening to Agbalu Aka Na Azo Ani on Spotify on repeat...

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have a NWT Jamal tee in size M, if anyone missed out on that. $75 and I'll ship free in the US.
Bumping to add pictures. This is sold out on the site, selling for the original price and I'll cover domestic shipping.
IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

ucla bruin

Reaction score
Anyone interested in buying the Floral Camp shirt in XS? Asking $95 and will cover the cost of shipping in the US.

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
If anyone got the berry / olive shirt and shorts kit in large and it doesn’t work out for them, let me know.

Brydinut

Reaction score
Have the teal Yousef shirt in XS. Fits me pretty well but think I can size up. Looking to trade for an S!

pi34

Reaction score
If anyone wants to unload the teal Yousef in small or medium, LMK. Rather nab it now then risk not getting it.

cattitude

Reaction score
Anyone looking for this Vito camp shirt in L before I send it back? It’s a bit large on me, I failed to read the product sizing description. Alternatively if anyone wants to trade it in exchange for a Medium let me know. 95 plus shipping.

1585866112235.png

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have a large pueblo Goreckis for sale. $145 (retail) + $10 shipping + pp fees

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have the copper Yousef for sale in a Small. Still has all tags attached and only tried on.

Will let go for what I paid, $140 shipped within the US.

52632109-FC9C-4F4B-A896-B6A7663D69FF.png

Last edited:

JayDotz

Reaction score
Anyone with a XL that wants to trade for my L. New with tags. Hit me up.
CE0F82A0-A32B-4763-BE4B-95F8EEDC31A9.jpeg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.