• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

18 East Buy-Sell-Trade Thread

CPAJay1221

Reaction score
Anyone interested in my navy diamond weave single pleats - size medium - unworn $150 plus $10 shipping

My return window expires tomorrow so act quickly.

edit - sold

Last edited:

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Jagger_On

Reaction score
I'm loving the new trend of accommodating larger dude sizes. 18east, ALD, Noah, rowing blazers, I'm sure there are more, but they go up to some big dude p2ps. It's so sad for me to see a xxl come out, one that's not supposed to be a tight fit, and see a 24" p2p...
Have you tried EG recently? P2P on a Bedford in a Large is about 24 inches currently. Almost everything has been oversized for the last year or so.

troika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have you tried EG recently? P2P on a Bedford in a Large is about 24 inches currently. Almost everything has been oversized for the last year or so.
I haven't! I have an EG sweater thing that's a good size cuz it's stretchy. I've had great luck with Monitaly as well, since they're wiiiide. I'll give EG another shot I think.

CPAJay1221

Reaction score
Those purple shorts not being a medium is the only thing keeping me from buying. Someone buy them before I decide to size up.

ArrPegLegacy

Reaction score
I Already have a pair but these might be the best thing 18 east has put out
https://www. grailed .com/listings/17682454-18-east-booth-drawstring-shorts

Last edited:

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dropping the price on both the OD green/ berry Booth shorts ($135), Atelier & Repair jeans ($135), 45 shirt ($65) or open to trades for other L/XL 18E pieces

Bumping these Atelier & Repairs jeans!

Also selling a pair of Booth Easy shorts in OD green & berry printed cord in size Large $140 (these fit bigger than the indigo version FYI)

And for the fans of 45R (AKC's favorite brand) selling this shirt for cheap LINK

Open to trades for L/XL 18E

Last edited:

Luellwitz

Reaction score
Why are grilled links auto deleted? Is there some kind of history there?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's