• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Huh, I thought the jampa was the exclusive for unionmade for some reason. Must be getting old...

Union made had the first Jampa as an exclusive. It was the overdyed khandi. The windowpane jamba was drop two on 18E.com

dylantheroberts

Reaction score
A few things for sale/interest checks. DM for more info or if you have interest. Shipping is US Only, as the current state of international shipping has me uneasy about shipping overseas (or even to Canada).

Windowpane Jampa - Size Small

From ages ago. (Drop 2?)

Two button front, but looks best worn open (what doesn't).

Big jacket, size small and fits medium. Wears like a big cardigan with two pockets near the hip. No internal pockets

Some pilling at the elbows, but no damage. Comes off easily and ends up not looking any worse for wear -- more like patina than wear. See spoiler for more pics. Gorgeous fabric, but matching pillow from Target not included.

View attachment 1475764

Navy Linen Safari Jacket - Small

Still on the site in xs. Snagged both this and the corded cotton one, and end up wearing the corded cotton one more. Want to get this one to a good home rather than let it accumulate dust in my closet

Washed and machine dried to get out any shrink and give the fabric a bit of life

View attachment 1475774

White Khadi Western Shirt - Small

Has been worn and washed a good amount but no noticable pilling, loose threads, or staining.

Great shirt, tiniest bit sheer but extremely lightweight. I've lost enough weight that it is now Obviously Too Big on my short frame instead of Casually Oversized.

Beautiful detailing on the pockets, wonderfully light fabric and the details in the yoke that I wanted out of a western (a unique shape for sure).

View attachment 1475776

Orange Khadi Cotton Pajama Shirt - Small (I forget the name of this model)

Similar to the western, it's just the wrong kind of Oversized for me and is now collecting dust

Washed and dried a bit. No staining, loose threads, or tears I could find.

View attachment 1475780
Just dm'd you.

mhtcjt37

Reaction score
WTS: Monti Shirt Jacket sz Large $245 shipped to cover shipping and fees. Didn't fit as I hoped.

ricebomb

Reaction score
Looking to sell the Monti Shirt Jacket in Size Small for retail at $225 + shipping/fees. Also didn't fit me like I had hoped.

dylantheroberts

Reaction score
Long shot but if anybody on here has that Windowpane Jampa from Drop 2 in Size S, M or L, I'd be very willing to take it off your hands.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Long shot but if anybody on here has that Windowpane Jampa from Drop 2 in Size S, M or L, I'd be very willing to take it off your hands.
FYI - those fit quite big!
Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 5.44.14 PM.png

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On the hunt for

L/XL blue fishing shirt
L/XL navy driss cargo popover

Please DM me I f you are considering moving these pieces!

dkboze

Reaction score
Anyone got one of those black fleece jackets from last year in large?

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
have some stuff I am considering returning, let me know if you want in before I do!

Divergent connections tee, black, size XL
Solarium tee, white, XXL
Trek Zip-Offs, orange, XXL

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
are they taking returns?
?

RETURN POLICY

We hope you'll be completely happy with your purchase, but we'll gladly accept exchanges or returns on all items (except those marked "Final Sale") for store credit only within 14 DAYS from the time of delivery.

• We provide free return shipping for all domestic orders. International customers are responsible for return shipping.
  • Goods must be received unworn and in original condition with tags attached. We encourage you to inspect your order as soon as your package arrives to ensure everything is in good condition.
  • We reserve the right to refuse returns on items that have been worn, soiled, laundered or altered in any way.
  • We will not accept returns on artwork, vintage items or any piece marked FINAL SALE
  • We cannot refund original shipping charges.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads