• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

16 New Sam Hober ties for February

Sam Hober

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
16 New Sam Hober ties for February. We are increasing our collection of Atkinsons royal Irish poplins with a focus on stripes. Here is one of our new ones:
We have two variations on the classic Downside school tie, here is the second version:
Here is our Stanford college tie:

Sam Hober

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
i like those top two. very nice!
Diorshoe, Thank you. I clicked on your signature and was fascinated by your description of your piano practice. I once spent a year studying the sitar - lots of exercises - over and over again.....

Sam Hober

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
Sam ,i am ignorant , what is the sitar? very interesting instrument i assume! i read alot about your ties, many here list them in their personal top 5. i have yet to pick up a 7fold or any premium tie. i do peruse your site on occasion (as well as carlo franco and fih) and i love it. eye candy
Diorshoe, This link will show you what a sitar is and I think that you can hear sitar music also. I took a year off from college to study the sitar a long time ago. It is a 20 year study to get good at it. Maybe one day I will study again. http://chandrakantha.com/articles/in...tar/parts.html

Featured Sponsor

Friday Challenge "Suited and Booted" VOTE NOW

• An Acute Style

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Bernoulli

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Brennenman

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • cr2596

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Crafty Cumbrian

Votes: 7 12.7%