1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

$1390 EDWARD GREEN "WALCOT" Edwardian Antique 9/9.5 D Handmade Brand New

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by KenRose, Dec 16, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenRose

KenRose Senior member

This is a rare opportunity to purchase a beautiful new pair of handcrafted shoes by Edward Green at a discounted price. These particular shoes are the Walcot style in Edwardian Antique. They are size 9/9.5D in the 82 last. Edward Green has been making some of the finest shoes in the world since 1890. Their philosophy is to simply make the finest shoes possible. They are elegant, well fitting and robust; each pair of shoes is made individually with traditional hand craftsmanship and only using the finest quality calfskin. Edward Green has become discreetly famous for producing the finest Goodyear welted shoes for the discerning few. These shoes are not "seconds", they are brand new with shoe bags and the iconic green Edward Green box.
    From what I understand the D for US is the equivalent to a UK E. They have not been worn and I'll be selling them for $760 shipped within USA or Canada. No stories, just changed my mind on them. PM me if interested before I put them up on eBay at a higher price.
    Ken

Attached Files:

2. gyasih

gyasih Senior member

Nice looking shoes GLWS!

3. add911_11

add911_11 Senior member

THis looks excellent. MY size as well!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.