1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

13.5 oz Cone Mills Selvedge, Made in San Fransisco, and only $81? Kickstarter

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by SparhawkJC, Jan 7, 2013.

1. mtl274

mtl274 Member

Lets say you didnt's care to cuff your denim, would you still recommend the Green Weft? I ask because i'm looking to get my fifth pair of gustins using store credit i've accumulated and want to diversify my denim. Each one covers a base: heavy japan = standard indigo, greyxgrey= grey denim, indigo/indigo= dark denim, and super heavy= heavy and open weave. Barring black and something light weight for the sake of being light weight, what would you recommend be my last pair? something like the organic a nappy denim?

2. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

The green weft will come out when the jeans fade so it will be fine.

3. J BAILEY

J BAILEY Senior member

Does anyone happen to know if the store credit from referral links ever expires?

(Apologies if this falls under the moratorium on referral talk.)

4. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

the new Jade looks interesting...I wish they would make their belt loops smaller though. They look very out of place on a tucked in shirt

5. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

does anyone have a pair of their charcoal fabric jeans? What does the color look like?

6. J BAILEY

J BAILEY Senior member

Jade does look cool, although I wish they had a pic of it next to some regular indigo denim so we could see how green it actually is. If it's anything like the N&F greencast from last season, I might get a pair.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  7. joekix

joekix Active Member

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  8. judgeholden

judgeholden Member

Not the N&F - different ID.

9. cyberkip

cyberkip Member

Count me in for a pair of the Jade as well. I've been looking for something with a green tint for a while and it looks like this is going to be it.

Only problem is that my Sixteeners are taking forever to arrive, and I want to know how they fit before getting a second pair. They've shipped but are moving at a ridiculously slow pace through the postal system. Does anyone have a pending order for a pair that's not yet fully funded? I'm trying to find out if the style on an order can be changed as long as the campaign hasn't closed yet. I know the size on an order can be edited, but can the cut be switched in the same way, or is the choice of cut irreversible as soon as an order is placed? If it can be edited, I may pull the trigger before my Sixteeners arrive and be able to fine tune the size/style of my Jade order (assuming they arrive before the campaign closes)

10. Mox C

Mox C Senior member

If it won't let you edit the style, you can always just cancel the order an immediately set up a new one. (As long as the campaign hasn't closed yet.)

Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
  11. cyberkip

cyberkip Member

Urgh. That's a bummer. But as long as I can cancel & re-order before the campaign closes, I might be in good shape. Now I just have to hope that I can receive and verify the fit of my Sixteeners before the Jade campaign hits 100 backers. Everybody hold off on ordering the 100th pair of Jades until I can try on my first Gustins, OK?

12. Mox C

Mox C Senior member

I didn't say you couldn't. I said *if* you couldn't. ;)

13. cyberkip

cyberkip Member

My bad. I understood your post but definitely worded my response poorly. Now that I've read it again it looks as though I had no idea what I was talking about.

Cheers.

14. reydogg23

reydogg23 Senior member

mtl274 Can you post some pics of your pairs?

Thanks

15. TactileOne

TactileOne Senior member

Pic of Green Weft
    [​IMG]

16. ryosuke

ryosuke Senior member

^you can get banned for that. Plus you aren't allowed to post referral links, much like how you can't even link to karma loop.com anymore because of referral codes.

17. Bill Smith

Bill Smith Senior member

My Gustin broken weaves arrived today while I was at a funeral for a second cousin. Haven't put them on yet but they do look really nice, photos to come.

Bill

18. mtl274

mtl274 Member

@JBG89 yea thats how my first account got permaban

@Bill Smith sorry to hear about your second cousin

[FONT=Oswald, clean, sans-serif]@reydogg23 sure ill post pics of the heavy japans ive been wearing 24/7 for the past month and a half, the rest should be in the mail soon[/FONT]

[FONT=Oswald, clean, sans-serif]btw a teaser from gustin[/FONT]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  19. mtl274

mtl274 Member

#20 The Heavy Japan, 15.0oz, Started June 13, 2013 (almost 2 months)
    Size:32
    5'9 155lbs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  20. Dbear