1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

$129 Crockett and Jones Tobacco Suede Westminster Shoes CHEAP!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, Sep 4, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

• The first to pay gets the item - NO HOLDS.
    • There is sales tax (8.625%) to any deliveries made in the state of NY. If you wish to purchase an item and live anywhere in NY, please PM me your email address and I will send you an invoice with the applicable tax
    • Prices include worldwide first class shipping unless otherwise noted
    • I do NOT accept personal payments, so please send them as standard payments for goods.

John Lobb Prestige "Hastings" in elephant grey, 8000 tagged UK 8.5 - These shoes are just phenomenal. A symphony of craftsmanship, really. One of the most unique and interesting colors I have seen, this is like a slate grey with a little taupe mixed into it. Black grosgrain trim, these are really, really cool. I have not seen a pair of these come up on the secondary market for a very, very long time. I bought these brand new, and only wore them maybe 6 times at the most. Immaculate condition, stored in trees their whole life. Retail was ungodly on these, probably exceeding $1,000. Fits a US 9.5D perfectly.
    SOLD
    Outsole length - 12.25"
    Outsole width - 4.5"
    Insole length - 11.25"
    Heel height - 1 1/8"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Crockett & Jones Westminster in tobacco suede 10D - My very first suede pair, ready now for a new home as I seek to replace them. These are just a fantastic fall shoe, perfect for the impending cool air. Great with cords, tweeds, jeans, pretty much anything. I wore these a bunch but still in great condition as pictured. Tagged a 10D, best for a US 9.5D on the larger side, or a smallish 10D. Really, really great shoes.
    $169 NOW $149 NOW SOLD
    Outsole length - 12"
    Outsole width - 4 1/8"
    Insole length - 11.25"
    Heel height - 1"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CLICK THE SPOILER TAG TO SEE EVERYTHING IN MY B&S LISTINGS!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  2. Kauai

Kauai Senior member

Great pick up for whomever got the JL Hastings. I have these in Noisette and the ungodly retail at the Costa Mesa boutique was $1555. So count yourself lucky to get these gently pre-loved!

3. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

You mean I shoulda charged more? DAMN! :)

4. XKxRome0ox

XKxRome0ox Senior member

must... resist....

if the suede shoes were a bit darker i would have bought them for sure
    for the tobacco color... i'm on the fence

maybe some fit pics with the shoes in action... to see how they look with different color pants...

Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.