12 Reasons Some Women Hate Nice Guys....

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by FLMountainMan, Mar 29, 2011.

1. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

.....until they hit thirty, realize whatever sex appeal they had is waning, and then start bitching about how difficult it is to find a nice guy. The fact that some women even read crap like this is lulzy.

http://www.yourtango.com/experts/luc...tand-nice-guys

2. randallr

randallr Senior member

I'm a bad boy...

3. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

I want people to think I'm a bad boy...

There ya go.

4. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

I was a bad boy.

I'm still bad, but not in the good sense but in the old and crochety sense.

5. Hombre Secreto

Hombre Secreto Senior member

That description makes it look like a "nice guy" is some Uncle Fester type motherfucker.

Some guys are just overly nice, because they get nervous around women or they think it will get them pussy. Social skills will always get you lots of pussy and it doesn't matter how fucking ugly you are.

6. randallr

randallr Senior member

There ya go.

No I really am. Just ask Rach...

7. christinedaae

christinedaae Senior member

That description makes it look like a "nice guy" is some Uncle Fester type motherfucker. Some guys are just overly nice, because they get nervous around women or they think it will get them pussy. Social skills will always get you lots of pussy and it doesn't matter how fucking ugly you are.
    ARticles about why women don't like certain guys, which are written by women are more useless than condoms in a monastery god that article is a load of crap. women dont like nice guys becuase becuase nice guys in the sense that they are trying to portray, are not a challenge, she feels that if she can get him head over heels with her, she can get someone better at least to LOOK at her, and contrary to the media and popular belief, women actually do want to be lead by a man. The rest of the crap she posted is gibberish coming from a woman to try to rationalize her actions. However I blame men more than I do women. Most men don't screen women anywhere near enough, all women are seen as perfect objects of objectivity just because they have clitoris. When is the last time you seen a "stupid chick versus a smart chick" article lol? or a "the advantage of dating whales versus normal skinny women" article. You won't, becuase in society's eyes, no matter what your history, how you were raised, or whatever the case if you are a woman, you are 100% objective and your opinion is all that matters. Most of these women throw red flags after red flags, and men blinded by the pursuit of you know what ignore every last one of them. Some women are so fucked up, it doesn't matter what game you put on them they are going to be fucked up and even if you do hit it, it's going to cost you too much negative ROI to even keep going. Screening women and walking away, seriously walking away and not looking back, will eliminate 80-90% of the problems you have with the opposite sex outside of actually talking to women. But most men dont' do this because they believe that women are going out of business so to speak and the one they have is the last good one left. Which is why I'm' such a big proponent of getting out and talking to women in everyday life, not goin to clubs per say but you see a cuitie in starbucks, say something. you see a cute girl doing your clothes at the laundry mat, say something. You see a cute waitress, say something. You are more quickly to dismiss if you know there are other options out there.

8. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

ARticles about why women don't like certain guys, which are written by women are more useless than condoms in a monastery

god that article is a load of crap.

women dont like nice guys becuase becuase nice guys in the sense that they are trying to portray, are not a challenge, she feels that if she can get him head over heels with her, she can get someone better at least to LOOK at her, and contrary to the media and popular belief, women actually do want to be lead by a man. The rest of the crap she posted is gibberish coming from a woman to try to rationalize her actions.

However I blame men more than I do women. Most men don't screen women anywhere near enough, all women are seen as perfect objects of objectivity just because they have clitoris. When is the last time you seen a "stupid chick versus a smart chick" article lol? or a "the advantage of dating whales versus normal skinny women" article. You won't, becuase in society's eyes, no matter what your history, how you were raised, or whatever the case if you are a woman, you are 100% objective and your opinion is all that matters.

Most of these women throw red flags after red flags, and men blinded by the pursuit of you know what ignore every last one of them. Some women are so fucked up, it doesn't matter what game you put on them they are going to be fucked up and even if you do hit it, it's going to cost you too much negative ROI to even keep going.

Screening women and walking away, seriously walking away and not looking back, will eliminate 80-90% of the problems you have with the opposite sex outside of actually talking to women. But most men dont' do this because they believe that women are going out of business so to speak and the one they have is the last good one left. Which is why I'm' such a big proponent of getting out and talking to women in everyday life, not goin to clubs per say but you see a cuitie in starbucks, say something. you see a cute girl doing your clothes at the laundry mat, say something. You see a cute waitress, say something. You are more quickly to dismiss if you know there are other options out there.

No, not really.

9. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

I helped change fuji from this: [​IMG] to this: [​IMG] who says things like this: (in response to the 'what are you getting your spouse/SO for Valentine's Day?' thread)
    Bottle of $7 gin and a shag.
    typical bad boy shit.

10. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

you see a cute girl doing your clothes at the laundry mat, say something. You see a cute waitress, say something. You are more quickly to dismiss if you know there are other options out there.
    If I see a cute girl doing MY clothes at the laundromat, I'm more than likely going to say something.
    I helped change fuji from this:

[​IMG]

to this:

[​IMG]

who says things like this: (in response to the 'what are you getting your spouse/SO for Valentine's Day?' thread)

typical bad boy shit.

So you put his hair straight up/out, got him high, changed his shoes and gave him a jacket. Man, you are incredible.

11. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

So you put his hair straight up/out, got him high, changed his shoes and gave him a jacket. Man, you are incredible.

Something tells me you don't come here for the clothes.... [​IMG]

12. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Oh he looks different, there's no doubt about it. You just took his look from nerdy to dipshit. I suppose that is an improvement, but not one worth bragging about.

13. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

Fuji just grew up, he's like 18-19 and he was 15-16 in the first photo.

Woman who read these amazing articles aren't any more stupid on average than SFers who speak their minds about women/relationships here.

14. texas_jack

texas_jack Senior member

Honestly I don't care about women like that.

15. fuji

fuji Senior member

My hair looks shit in that photo, I look retarded. Yeah I'm 17 now and I was 15 in that photo, maybe 16.