• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

12/15 DROP! New Santoni Fatte a Mano -- caramel brown -- size 6.5UK 7.5US -- retail $1,400

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullswin

Reaction score
Dec 15th -- Update -- I'm moving, so any reasonable offers will be considered. Big price drop! It really pains me to put these up for sale. I have an addiction to buying new Carminas, so I have to put some shoes up for sale. I bought these Santoni shoes from shopthefinest last year. They were marked with an original retail price of $1,400 and sale price of $560. I felt extremely fortunate to get these at the time, but unfortunately, the fit wasn't perfect, so they have never made it out of my closet. They've been tried on at home for a few minutes, but that's the only wear they've seen. Price is $540 [COLOR=FF00AA]$390[/COLOR] shipped (CONUS only). Not included -- box, shoes trees. Fit and measurement notes: - Approx. external measurements: 11.5" in length, 3.875" in width - Fit is true to size (7.5US) - I have somewhat narrow feet and my foot has a very low instep. These shoes would be best for someone who's foot has a more medium or higher instep. Thanks for looking. Pics below...

Attachments

• photo-123-1-1.jpg
    photo-123-1-1.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:

gsxrlawyer

Reaction score
Beautiful shoes. My size too. I'm sure someone will snap it up.

Pieceofsand

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It makes me wonder who pays full price for something like that.

CHITON

Reaction score
Lovely shoes!

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd buy it if it was my size; good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics