1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

12/15 DROP! New Magnanni Shoes -- size 40.5 fits 7.5 or 8 US -- dark grey-black -- $350 retail

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by bullswin, Feb 5, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bullswin

bullswin Senior member

Dec 15th -- Update -- I'm moving, so any reasonable offers will be considered. Big price drop! Due to a recent Carmina buying binge, I need to clear out some closet space. I purchased these Magnanni's from Yoox last year. I believe retail was about $350. Just looking to get back my original cost. They're really fantastic and the color is unique -- mostly a steel or dark grey, with a little darker (almost black) burnishing or antiquing at the toe. I originally tried them on at home (inside on carpeting) for a few minutes, but otherwise they're new (without box). The size is marked as both 40.5EU and 7.5US (see sole pics), but the actual fit is a bit large and elongated, so they'd likely fit someone best who's a size 8US (or if you're in-between a 7.5 and 8). I have a low instep and am a true 7.5US, and the fit of these is a little too big for me (if you have a medium to high instep, they'd fit you better). Approx. external measurements are: length = 12 inches width = 4.125 inches Price: was $185, [COLOR=FF00AA]now $120[/COLOR] shipped (CONUS only). Shoe trees are not included. Thanks for looking. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.