• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

12/02 DROP NWT Polo Ralph Lauren Made in Italy Glen Plaid 3 piece suit. Slim 40 (almost like a size

Status
Not open for further replies.

hikari013

Reaction score
Here's another NWT Polo Ralph Lauren 3 piece suit tagged 40L in the slim Bradford cut. Fits between a 38 and 40 in my opinion. Very nice subtle glen plaid with blue windowpane check. Single breasted 3 roll 2 notch lapel jacket, 5 button waistcoat, trousers with button tab adjusters.

Made in Italy by Corneliani in beautiful solid 100% "Virgin Wool Extrafine 100". In the Bradford cut with a trim body, low button stance, moderately structured shoulders and flattering high armholes. Sleeves and shoulders still basted but buttons are attached without buttonholes (no problem for alterations).

$980 -> [COLOR=FF00AA]$680[/COLOR] shipped CONUS

_MNM6491.jpg

Check out that nice roll!

_MNM6492.jpg

_MNM6494.jpg

_MNM6495.jpg

_MNM6496.jpg

_MNM6497.jpg

_MNM6498.jpg

Deets:
Super trim Bradford cut
Extrafine virgin wool (sexy!)
Single breasted 3" notch lapel
3 button roll 2
Low button stance
Dual rear vents
Half canvassed
5 button vest
Side button adjusters and buttons for braces on trousers
Trousers lined to the knee

Jacket Measurements:
P2P 20.5"
Shoulders 18"
Waist 18"
BOC 30.5"
Sleeve 26" (plus 1.5" to let out if you're a giant)

Pants Measurements (tagged 32"):
Waist 33"
Front Rise 11.5"
Thigh 12.5"
Knee 9.5"
Leg Opening 9" (unfinished)

Attachments

• _MNM6492-1.jpg
    _MNM6492-1.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

ajmanouk

Reaction score
This suit is perfect for me. If I had $1000 kicking around...I'd eat this in a heartbeat.

Hot dogz

Reaction score
Hi, left you a PM re- this item yesterday awaiting reply.

Superfluous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, are the vertical and horizontal lines different colors? One purple and one light blue?

hikari013

Reaction score
Both light blue. They look slightly different, but I think its just a function of the weave. Both appear to be the same color thread.

oisin

Reaction score
very tempting. shoulders probably just a bit too big for me (too bad this isn't a straight up 38L).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads