• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

$12,000 Brioni suits???

Urban Warrior

Reaction score
Stopped in Neiman Marcus today, they had a MTM reject on sale for mid $7,000 from $12,000 sleeves had not been finished nor were the pant legs... The inside had no special markings, just the standard brioni label, inner jacket pocket had the customers last name but no specific details about fabric etc... It wasn't cashmere and didn't feel like anything more than a super 120-150... I have seen Brioni as high as $6000 but $12,000..... Anyone ever come across this price range?

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It folds and hangs itself at the end of the day and greets you with a polite "your paper, Sir" in the morning.

bachbeet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"It folds and hangs itself at the end of the day and greets you with a polite "your paper, Sir" in the morning. " Even then, it wouldn't be worth it.

Roy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There is a S150 from Scabal called Diamond Chip. A MTM Brioni from that Fabric is about 8.000 euros over here. I've tried on a jacket, just to feel what a 8.000 euro jacket feels like.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
(LabelKing @ May 28 2005,18:09) I believe Kiton has much more highly priced suits. Albeit bespoke if I recall.
K-50 suits START at 20 grand. koji
How on Earth can that be worth it?. Is the fabric woven from the freshly plucked pubic hairs of the six remaining killer Tibetan ninja goats? Amazing what some people will pay.

Thracozaag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(Thracozaag @ May 28 2005,19:41)
Originally Posted by LabelKing,May 28 2005,18:09
I believe Kiton has much more highly priced suits. Albeit bespoke if I recall.
Â
Â
 How on Earth can that be worth it?. Is the fabric woven from the freshly plucked pubic hairs of the six remaining killer Tibetan ninja goats? Amazing what some people will pay.
It's not...even the guys at Kiton admit as such
koji

bachbeet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"How on Earth can that be worth it?. Is the fabric woven from the freshly plucked pubic hairs of the six remaining killer Tibetan ninja goats?"

Even then it wouldn't be worth it.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
(Teacher @ May 28 2005,19:49)
Originally Posted by Thracozaag,May 28 2005,19:41
Originally Posted by LabelKing,May 28 2005,18:09
I believe Kiton has much more highly priced suits. Albeit bespoke if I recall.

Â
Â
It's not...even the guys at Kiton admit as such
koji
Although the tailors will come to your residence by air.

naturlaut

Reaction score
Â
Â
 How on Earth can that be worth it?. Is the fabric woven from the freshly plucked pubic hairs of the six remaining killer Tibetan ninja goats? Amazing what some people will pay.[/quote] Well, it actually depends upon the fabric, although those who order a K suit are usually those who will also order those killer fabrics like Super 220s. For the 'cheapest' fabric, it starts much lower --- at least still in 4 digits....

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
didn't i tell you? All my Brioni items are from that $12,000 line....oh, and my sportcoats were originally priced at about $7,000...........

Cliff

Reaction score
Remember, your buying from Needless Markups, so be prepared to spend extra $$$$ for the privilege.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's