1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

11D RLPL "Bleeker" Bit Loafers (Italy)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by DieuEtLesDames, Oct 28, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DieuEtLesDames

DieuEtLesDames Senior member

Please note that these shoes are at auction on eBay with a 99 cent opened and NR. It is my pleasure to give priority to fellow SF members.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272023241426?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Ralph Lauren Purple Label
    "Bleeker" Loafers
    Tan Calfskin Uppers
    Made in Italy

Men's Size 11 D (US)

Leather Sole with Combination Heels
    Full Leather Lining and Padded Leather Insoles

Handsome hand stitched moccasin toe and adjustable equestrian style buckle on the vamp.

If you have any questions or would like to see more pictures, please don’t hesitate to send me a message.

I offer multiple shipping options to fit every budget or level of urgency, and you can select yours at checkout. If you need your shipment marked as a gift, please message me immediately after you make payment.

And please check out my other items!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item...=STRK:MESELX:IT&_ssn=dadonthemove1981&_sop=10

2. razl

razl Senior member

3. DieuEtLesDames

DieuEtLesDames Senior member

Sold! Thank you for viewing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.