1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

11 pm date ideas?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by razuel, Jul 20, 2007.

1. p.trick

p.trick Senior member

Does that rule out bowling?

Bowling? Yes. Glow-in-the-dark bowling? No.

2. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

3. whodini

whodini Senior member

Does that rule out bowling?
    Only if it's not a euphemism.

4. razuel

razuel Senior member

We ended up going to a 24/7 coffee shop for a little then a long drive to a park where we walked around for a couple of hours and talked. Then went to another park and laid down and watched the stars.

It went pretty well.

5. DNW

DNW Senior member

We ended up going to a 24/7 coffee shop for a little then a long drive to a park where we walked around for a couple of hours and talked. Then went to another park and laid down and watched the stars.

It went pretty well.

Did you get laid?

You know, if you don't get it by the third date...you ain't getting it for a long time, if ever.

6. whodini

whodini Senior member

We ended up going to a 24/7 coffee shop for a little then a long drive to a park where we walked around for a couple of hours and talked. Then went to another park and laid down and watched the stars. It went pretty well.
    Apology to Red. Apparently my calendar was fast. My mistake.

7. razuel

razuel Senior member

Did you get laid?

You know, if you don't get it by the third date...you ain't getting it for a long time, if ever.

I'm not getting laid for awhile. I'm taking it slow because I'm looking for a longer term relationship.

8. VMan

VMan Senior member

I'm not getting laid for awhile. I'm taking it slow because I'm looking for a longer term relationship.

And those two things are mutually exclusive?

9. p.trick

p.trick Senior member

The physical aspect plays a big part in establishing a lasting relationship. However, you could justify that train of thought if you're terrible in bed to delay the inevitable.

10. razuel

razuel Senior member

The physical aspect plays a big part in establishing a lasting relationship. However, you could justify that train of thought if you're terrible in bed to delay the inevitable.

I'm not going to have sex with a woman that I went on a few dates with. Forget the fact that I think a healthy relationship needs to be built on the mental level first-- I believe that two people should be very close and love each other in some way before having sex.

11. whodini

whodini Senior member

I'm not going to have sex with a woman that I went on a few dates with. Forget the fact that I think a healthy relationship needs to be built on the mental level first-- I believe that two people should be very close and love each other in some way before having sex.
    [​IMG]

12. razuel

razuel Senior member

[​IMG]

Not a virgin; but thanks, jackass.

13. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

I think its very noble that you want to try and get to know the girl before you try and stab her womb with your meat knife.

There are no rules. Do whatever you think the right thing to do is.

Then again, I'm a borderline sociopath, ex-convict who hasn't been on a date since you were in middle school... So take my advice with a grain of salt.

14. whodini

whodini Senior member

I think its very noble that you want to try and get to know the girl before you try and stab her womb with your meat knife. There are no rules. Do whatever you think the right thing to do is. Then again, I'm a borderline sociopath, ex-convict who hasn't been on a date since you were in middle school... So take my advice with a grain of salt.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

You know... you really are a witty and charming guy. It really is a pity about your face.

Tell your mom I said hi.

16. whodini

whodini Senior member

You know... you really are a witty and charming guy.
    [​IMG]

17. p.trick

p.trick Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. razuel

razuel Senior member

I don't know why you're even chiming in whodini; with a mug like yours it must be hard to even get a date.

Prostitutes don't count. [​IMG]

19. whodini

whodini Senior member

I don't know why you're even chiming in whodini; with a mug like yours it must be hard to even get a date.

Prostitutes don't count. [​IMG]

I actually have a funny story about that. I was out of town on business, trying to close the deal on the next company I was going to buy before dismantling it. I picked up a hooker but the next day I decided to hire her for a week to show her off to my clients and to get to know her better. Well, by the end of the week, as I stood underneath her apartment window holding a bouquet of roses next to a waiting limo, I think we both learned that our professions don't dictate who we truly are inside. And we lived happily ever after. But hey, that's the life of a guy with an ugly mug: too busy banging prostitutes to ask for date advice on the internet.

20. distinctive

distinctive Senior member