1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

11/5 DROP - FS: Shirts 16" Polo Ralph Lauren NWT MSRP $145!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Zackb911, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zackb911

Zackb911 Senior member

I've been slacking on clearing out my closets lately. Here's the first batch that need new homes.

I priced everything very reasonably and they all include shipping in the US. Want something cheaper? Buy more and I'll give discounts for multiple purchases. :D

5.) Polo Ralph Lauren Classic Fit with Regent Collar. This one is beautiful and New with Tags. MSRP of $145. A gorgeous shirt and great quality.

$35
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ALL BELOW ARE SOLD

1.) Incotex pants Made in Romania. Euro Size 50 aka US 34.

These are slim fitting and a lightweight 100% cotton. I purchased them brand new from a member a few months back. I had them professionally hemmed, wore them a few times, but need to cull the closet. They're a beautiful blue and white stripe, split waistband, 3 button closure, front belt tab, etc. Excellent quality as you would expect. The Incotex tag was cutout on the inside as I believe they were from a Daffy's blowout.

W: 17:
    Rise: 10"
    I: 31" with 2 3/4" to let

SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3.) Charles Tyrwhitt - Non-Iron - Tailored Fit shirt Size 15.5"/35". I love these CT shirts for their nice slim fit but I simply have way too many. This is a very nice blue white and red checked pattern. Button cuff, Spread collar, Contrasting inner cuffs. Excellent condition and freshly dry cleaned.

$OLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4.) T.M. Lewin Semi-Fitted (Slim Fit) French Cuff shirt in 15.5"/34.5" Nice striped shirt with a great spread collar. Again I have too many shirts and need to clear some room. Also freshly dry cleaned.

$OLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6.) Nordstrom Trim Fit (Slim Fit). Your staple white shirt with french cuffs. Size 15.5" with 34/35" sleeves. This is also New with Tags, I just don't need it.

$OLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2.) Mabitex Shorts. Also a Euro 50 aka US34 in black. I bought these awhile back but only wore them once or twice, just back from the dry cleaners. These also have 3 button closure, split curtain waistband, excellent quality.

W:17:
    Rise: 10.5"
    Inseam: 11.5"

SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
Thread Status: