1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

11/13 Drops - Closet Cleaning - Shoes (Ferragamo, Allen Edmonds, To Boot New York, Magnanni)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by herid, Oct 29, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. herid

herid Active Member

Well, I've been stuck inside all day and figured what better time then now to finally go through some of the shoes that I either never wore or never fit quite right.

Ferragamo 'Parigi' Drivers. Retails for $495. Brand new, never worn. Black, Size 8.5 US. They were a gift and they were at least a half size too small and terribly narrow. I have the shoe bags, but not the box. $250. $220 shipped. $205 shipped. SOLD

Allen Edmonds ' Clifton' blucher. Walnut, Size 9EEE. Very little wear. Plenty of life left in the soles and heels. Cork is ready to be molded to your feet. :) TIny scratch on the front of the right shoe. Includes Allen Edmonds flannel shoe bags. $75. $65.00 or best offer.
    SOLD

Ferragamo WIngtip. Tobacco, size 10. Marked Salvatore Ferragamo Originale. Fits more like a 9.5. I purchased these from another member a few years ago and I've only worn them a few times. They have some definite wear and tear. Soles and heels are pretty worn, but not worn through. Some scratches in the leather on the heels. Includes shoe bags. $50.00 . $40.00 or best offer. SOLD.

To Boot New York thong sandals. Brown, stamped 9. I wore them on a singe vacation a couple of years ago, and sadly have not had an opportunity to wear them again. $40.00. $30.00 or best offer.

M̶a̶g̶n̶a̶n̶n̶i̶ ̶'̶B̶a̶s̶i̶l̶i̶o̶'̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶w̶o̶ ̶e̶y̶e̶l̶e̶t̶ ̶b̶l̶u̶c̶h̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶ ̶M̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶t̶u̶r̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶s̶u̶g̶g̶e̶s̶t̶.̶ ̶ ̶M̶a̶r̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶U̶S̶9̶.̶5̶.̶ ̶ ̶S̶o̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶m̶a̶r̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶t̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶r̶e̶t̶u̶r̶n̶.̶ ̶ ̶O̶v̶e̶r̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶p̶e̶.̶ ̶ ̶R̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶n̶a̶r̶r̶o̶w̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶w̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶I̶'̶d̶ ̶h̶o̶p̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶ ̶I̶n̶c̶l̶u̶d̶e̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶g̶s̶.̶ ̶ ̶$̶6̶0̶.̶0̶0̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶e̶r̶.̶ SOLD

Shoe trees are not included.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  2. herid

herid Active Member

Corrected sizing on the AE Clifton from 9.5EEE to 9EEE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.