$10USD Paypal Reward: Identify These S.Glasses

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by wildshoetwt, Aug 17, 2010.

1. wildshoetwt

wildshoetwt Member

I'm not paying until I'm able to actually buy glasses that look like that: I think I finally found a source: http://www.topsunglasses.org/Hugo_Boss/7.html Those don't look exact, seem far too curved: but it says they're the right model..hmm.... Also the dude hasn't contacted me yet

2. Froosh

Froosh Senior member

3. wildshoetwt

wildshoetwt Member

These are pretty darn close, more so than the Hugo Bosses and are available at a lot of online sites: Jaguar 37300: http://www.amazon.com/Jaguar-Polariz.../dp/B003AJVM1E Paypal me my $10 [​IMG]
    Yeah, I MIGHT these...close enough the top-inside of the frames isn't quite the same, and the nose-piece is a little higher on the Jaguars..but who cares my one concern is that those glasses do not look dark enough, do you think i'd have to get new lenses put in them to get them dark enough? they look gray/silver rather than blacked out edit: now that i really look at them, those hugo boss ones are dead on, they are probably the exact sunglasses he wears...why are they impossible to find?

4. thebunk

thebunk Senior member

5. Lane

Lane Senior member

Subscribed.

I want to see confirmation that he paid $10.

me too lol

6. wildshoetwt

wildshoetwt Member

no ones getting paid until i get a link to somewhere where i can actually buy the sunglasses, just giving me a website that is out of stock is basically just giving me a picture ...i can get pictures...i need somewhere where i can order them

7. somatoform

somatoform Senior member

no ones getting paid until i get a link to somewhere where i can actually buy the sunglasses, just giving me a website that is out of stock is basically just giving me a picture ...i can get pictures...i need somewhere where i can order them

That's not what you said and what the title of this thread is. You said you would pay for "IDENTIFYING" the sunglasses. And though he didn't, you felt good enough with the info he gave you to say so.

8. sh0ebox

sh0ebox Senior member

Here you go

9. somatoform

somatoform Senior member

Here you go

Great, now all you have to do is pay for them out of your own pocket, hand deliver them, tickle his balls, and then you'll get $10 (minus his acceptance fee).

10. el Bert

el Bert Senior member

They look like Maui Jim

11. wildshoetwt

wildshoetwt Member

Here you go

WINNER!

and yes I know I said identify, I specified on page 1 I was looking for an actual link to buy them

pm me your paypal info plz shoeb0x

12. Listi

Listi Senior member

damn sh0ebox pass some of that mad lotto cash over man here daddy needs a new pair of lanvins

13. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

[​IMG]

14. wildshoetwt

wildshoetwt Member