• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

10th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange

Jackstraw001

Reaction score
Hey @Evacipator, the package arrived a couple days ago! Many thanks for the great box that travelled a VERY LONG way from Australia to Georgia! I love the great Irish scarf, the Grateful Dead playing cards and the Australian treats! My wife has already made a dent in the Macadamia honey and my youngest son killed the TimTams and Allen Chews before I got a single one! Fortunately we have an international farmers market not far from here that I have heard may carry TimTams....gonna pick some up this weekend! Thanks again to @HansderHund and @drlivingston and anyone else who helped facilitate another great Thriftmas!

20220110_191448.jpg 20220110_191545.jpg 20220110_191637.jpg 20220110_191644.jpg 20220110_191650.jpg

Evacipator

Reaction score
Hey @Evacipator, the package arrived a couple days ago! Many thanks for the great box that travelled a VERY LONG way from Australia to Georgia! I love the great Irish scarf, the Grateful Dead playing cards and the Australian treats! My wife has already made a dent in the Macadamia honey and my youngest son killed the TimTams and Allen Chews before I got a single one! Fortunately we have an international farmers market not far from here that I have heard may carry TimTams....gonna pick some up this weekend! Thanks again to @HansderHund and @drlivingston and anyone else who helped facilitate another great Thriftmas!
I'm glad it all traveled successfully, and that by the sounds of it there was a little bit in there for everyone. I was fearing it would arrive as a honey-smeared-everything by the end! Do grab some Tim Tams if you come across them - biting off opposite corners and using them as a straw for coffee or tea is another way people like to enjoy them here ocassionally, too, if you want to try something even more different!

Evacipator

Reaction score
@Evacipator you did get it right?
It did arrive, yes!

That is, I have confirmation from family today that it was delivered, but in other news I'm currently serving a fresh C19 isolation period for being a close contact (but so far negative), so it will be a little bit before I can actually have it...

Thanks for your patience and persistence in checking for me though, and I'll have a post and photos etc as soon as I can!

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
It did arrive, yes!

That is, I have confirmation from family today that it was delivered, but in other news I'm currently serving a fresh C19 isolation period for being a close contact (but so far negative), so it will be a little bit before I can actually have it...

Thanks for your patience and persistence in checking for me though, and I'll have a post and photos etc as soon as I can!
OK cool, glad it completed the journey! Sorry that took so long!

Featured Sponsor

Friday Challenge "Suited and Booted" VOTE NOW

• An Acute Style

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Bernoulli

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Brennenman

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • cr2596

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Crafty Cumbrian

Votes: 7 12.7%