1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

10SEI0OTTO Reverse camel backzips

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by tooley, Feb 5, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tooley

tooley Well-Known Member

Awesome pair of reverse camel leather backzips from 10sei0otto. I love these boots and they nearly fit, but alas are just a bit too tight for comfort and the leather is structured enough that I don't think they will stretch. Probably best for a true size 10. The sole has a neat double welt, and topy and heel tap has been installed. I'd rate them as 8/10 condition, with just a bit of wear on the soles. I'll ship for free in the US.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.