Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

101B Jeans by Lee Europe

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by blackgrass, Apr 25, 2006.

1. blackgrass

blackgrass Senior member

I am looking at these jeans on the Aero site and wondered what you guys can tell me about them? Does anyone have a pair and if so what are you opinions on the quality and fit?

2. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

They're nice....a good alternative to LVC

I think the denim is thinner than Levis and even tho it's sanforized it shrinks more than you'd guess (about a full 1" off the waist with a rinse)

Fit-wise, it depends on the model year, but IME a tad looser than Levis. I *think* the Lee 101z are slimmer fitting with a half selvage.

3. jamesbond

jamesbond Senior member

I have the 101B Euro and have just ordered the 101Z's. I normally take a sz 32 waist and i ordered these in a 30 and they fit perfect in the waist and are cut a little loose in the legs. I havent washed them yet so i cant tell you about shrinkage but they are a very light and soft denim, not the stiff nudy or A.P.C. selvedge that many are used to (which is what i expected them to be). I like them alot and keep them in my regular rotation. I ordered the Z's in my regular waist sz because they are said to fit a little slimmer, i will report back when i get those in.