• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

101B Jeans by Lee Europe

blackgrass

Reaction score
I am looking at these jeans on the Aero site and wondered what you guys can tell me about them? Does anyone have a pair and if so what are you opinions on the quality and fit?

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
They're nice....a good alternative to LVC

I think the denim is thinner than Levis and even tho it's sanforized it shrinks more than you'd guess (about a full 1" off the waist with a rinse)

Fit-wise, it depends on the model year, but IME a tad looser than Levis. I *think* the Lee 101z are slimmer fitting with a half selvage.

jamesbond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the 101B Euro and have just ordered the 101Z's. I normally take a sz 32 waist and i ordered these in a 30 and they fit perfect in the waist and are cut a little loose in the legs. I havent washed them yet so i cant tell you about shrinkage but they are a very light and soft denim, not the stiff nudy or A.P.C. selvedge that many are used to (which is what i expected them to be). I like them alot and keep them in my regular rotation. I ordered the Z's in my regular waist sz because they are said to fit a little slimmer, i will report back when i get those in.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.