• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

101b back pocket

dk7m

Reaction score
I picked up a pair of Lee 101B repros from the Edwin store in Harajuku but was wondering if tailors were able to move the backpocket to the middle because they're a bit wide/high for my taste and about how much would/should it cost? Here's a picture (sorry for the poor quality, I took it with my cell phone)

101B.jpg

jedwards

Reaction score
may I ask how much they cost?

I am after a pair myself, but with a 36 leg... If they exist.

Thanks

(p.s. I dont think what you are asking will be possible, in a way that will leave your jeans looking good)

dk7m

Reaction score
They were 18,900 yen (which is around $165-170 US)

I've only worn them maybe two or three times so far so I don't think changing the back pocket's position will look too weird

jedwards

Reaction score
I suppose it would be possible. If I were you though, I would just enjoy the difference, it's what sets the Lee repros aside from the other brands.

Wish I could take a look round that Edwin Harajuku store...

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Is it more uncomfortable to sit with a wallet in the back pocket?

dk7m

Reaction score
Yeah, it feels a little odd because the wallet is against my hip, not my butt. Mainly I wanna change it cause I've been told it makes ****** look big
angry.gif
and it feels a little uncomfortable but the denim quality and cut feels and looks great

dk7m

Reaction score
So I took some new pictures with my brother's huge (compared to me; his are sz36 and mine are 29) Evisu's as a comparison. I'd like my pockets to be in the relatively same location as those of the Evisu's
101BEvisu1.jpg

dk7m

Reaction score
Triple post
confused.gif

Anyway I took the jeans to a tailor that's across the street and they actually did a pretty decent job on them. Here's a picture comparing with a pair of my Nudies

101BSven2.jpg

On another note, this camera phone really sucks...
angry.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads