• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 5: Good Art HLYWD rosette courtesy of Self Edge

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 5th auction is for a custom Good Art HLYWD bracelet courtesy of Self Edge. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

101b back pocket

dk7m

Reaction score
I picked up a pair of Lee 101B repros from the Edwin store in Harajuku but was wondering if tailors were able to move the backpocket to the middle because they're a bit wide/high for my taste and about how much would/should it cost? Here's a picture (sorry for the poor quality, I took it with my cell phone)

jedwards

Reaction score
may I ask how much they cost?

I am after a pair myself, but with a 36 leg... If they exist.

Thanks

(p.s. I dont think what you are asking will be possible, in a way that will leave your jeans looking good)

dk7m

Reaction score
They were 18,900 yen (which is around $165-170 US)

I've only worn them maybe two or three times so far so I don't think changing the back pocket's position will look too weird

jedwards

Reaction score
I suppose it would be possible. If I were you though, I would just enjoy the difference, it's what sets the Lee repros aside from the other brands.

Wish I could take a look round that Edwin Harajuku store...

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Is it more uncomfortable to sit with a wallet in the back pocket?

dk7m

Reaction score
Yeah, it feels a little odd because the wallet is against my hip, not my butt. Mainly I wanna change it cause I've been told it makes my ass look big
and it feels a little uncomfortable but the denim quality and cut feels and looks great

dk7m

Reaction score
So I took some new pictures with my brother's huge (compared to me; his are sz36 and mine are 29) Evisu's as a comparison. I'd like my pockets to be in the relatively same location as those of the Evisu's

dk7m

Reaction score
Triple post

Anyway I took the jeans to a tailor that's across the street and they actually did a pretty decent job on them. Here's a picture comparing with a pair of my Nudies

On another note, this camera phone really sucks...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 27 3.4%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 137 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 257 32.7%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 124 15.8%
  • 31 - 40