1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

100 posts in a month

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Alter, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Alter

Alter Senior member

Is it just me or does it seem that anyone that manages to log in over 100 posts in their first month of joining SF is bound for a banning?

2. EL72

EL72 Senior member

It's more like a week, not a month.

3. gmac

gmac Senior member

It's more like a week, not a month.

510 since May 2006?

Pot calling kettle!!!

4. Matt

Matt Senior member

did i miss a banning?

5. EL72

EL72 Senior member

510 since May 2006?

Pot calling kettle!!!

Why do you feel targeted gmac? Who says this has anything to do with you?

At any rate, if wish to compare posts/day, let's see gmac = 16.06; me = 4.32. Interesting but since this is not a pissing contest, the metric I find more meaningful is the proportion of posts on a clothing forum that are actually about clothes, style... which in your case is 0 (I'm not counting your dumb Armani analogy for golf courses). I always wonder why you bother coming to AA and SF since you seem to have no interest whatsover in discussing clothes and contributing to threads in the main forum. I am sure there are more than a few web sites solely dedicated to discussing whatever topics you are seemingly interested in whether it's Bush bashing, golf or bitching about the Canadian government.

6. EL72

EL72 Senior member

did i miss a banning?

No, but hang in there...

7. Matt

Matt Senior member

I always wonder why you bother coming to AA and SF since you seem to have no interest whatsover in discussing clothes and contributing to threads in the main forum.
    hmm - I dont know this guy and dont know if he is a miserable sinner deserving death by Fok-ing Squad, but I dont think not contributing to the main forum is grounds for dismissal. Im not in there much myself, I tend to be in the social type boards more, almost never in streetwear, and just occassionally in mens clothing (since I already know everything there is to know and am currently working on a book on suits which will be written imitating the prose, structure, language and literary style of Pol Pot)

8. EL72

EL72 Senior member

hmm - I dont know this guy and dont know if he is a miserable sinner deserving death by Fok-ing Squad, but I dont think not contributing to the main forum is grounds for dismissal.

I agree, and neither should posting 100 posts a day. OTOH, being a rude and disrespectful a**hole should be. I am not referring to anyone in particular here, just speaking theoretically.

9. odoreater

odoreater Senior member

since I already know everything there is to know and am currently working on a book on suits which will be written imitating the prose, structure, language and literary style of Pol Pot

Classic. [​IMG]

10. VKK3450

VKK3450 Senior member

(since I already know everything there is to know and am currently working on a book on suits which will be written imitating the prose, structure, language and literary style of Pol Pot)

If you are taking advance orders, put me on the list. That way I can concentrate my time on the heated discussions going on in some of the General Subforums. Please make sure to consult with designprof on the new trends in Pirate Stylin.

L

11. Manton

Manton Senior member Dubiously Honored

am currently working on a book on suits which will be written imitating the prose, structure, language and literary style of Pol Pot
    Copy cat! Get your own idea!

12. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

hmm - I dont know this guy and dont know if he is a miserable sinner deserving death by Fok-ing Squad, but I dont think not contributing to the main forum is grounds for dismissal.

Im not in there much myself, I tend to be in the social type boards more, almost never in streetwear, and just occassionally in mens clothing (since I already know everything there is to know and am currently working on a book on suits which will be written imitating the prose, structure, language and literary style of Pol Pot)

Yes, but also your posts aren't written by a prick who does nothing but complain and criticize other members. You are 180 degrees from the other "Ëśmember' (and I use that term as loosely as possible) we are talking about.

Jon.

13. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Is it just me or does it seem that anyone that manages to log in over 100 posts in their first month of joining SF is bound for a banning?

In response to your original question: yes, but only if those 100+ posts are of a negative nature.

Jon.

14. Matt

Matt Senior member

Yes, but also your posts aren't written by a prick who does nothing but complain and criticize other members.
    Just give me a chance. I can learn.

15. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Indeed. [​IMG]

Jon.

16. JBZ

JBZ Senior member

Just do like this:

All of those places in Vietnam you went to during your Chaly Rally were the types of places that any ignoramous who watches the Travel Channel would go. I know of the truly great places in Vietnam, and I would share them with you, but such information would obviously be wasted on a second rate intellect like yours. By the way, I just took a shit and it didn't stink. This is obviously not news to me, but ordinary people like yourself probably find it fascinating.

17. EL72

EL72 Senior member

Just do like this:

All of those places in Vietnam you went to during your Chaly Rally were the types of places that any ignoramous who watches the Travel Channel would go. I know of the truly great places in Vietnam, and I would share them with you, but such information would obviously be wasted on a second rate intellect like yours. By the way, I just took a shit and it didn't stink. This is obviously not news to me, but ordinary people like yourself probably find it fascinating.

[​IMG] you have it down pat.

18. Vintage Gent

Vintage Gent Senior member

since I already know everything there is to know and am currently working on a book on suits which will be written imitating the prose, structure, language and literary style of Pol Pot

Nah, go with Khieu Samphan. Still, you're going to have to pervert Jeffersonian agrarian theory and will have to extol the virtues of wearing nothing but black.

19. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red Senior member

did i miss a banning?

No, but stay tuned.

And sorry to disappoint you, but I doubt guys with custom titles are eligible.

20. Tck13

Tck13 Senior member

I miss Vaclav.

[​IMG]