• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

100 posts in a month

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or does it seem that anyone that manages to log in over 100 posts in their first month of joining SF is bound for a banning?

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's more like a week, not a month.

gmac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by EL72
It's more like a week, not a month.

510 since May 2006?

Pot calling kettle!!!

Reaction score
did i miss a banning?

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gmac
510 since May 2006?

Pot calling kettle!!!

Why do you feel targeted gmac? Who says this has anything to do with you?

At any rate, if wish to compare posts/day, let's see gmac = 16.06; me = 4.32. Interesting but since this is not a pissing contest, the metric I find more meaningful is the proportion of posts on a clothing forum that are actually about clothes, style... which in your case is 0 (I'm not counting your dumb Armani analogy for golf courses). I always wonder why you bother coming to AA and SF since you seem to have no interest whatsover in discussing clothes and contributing to threads in the main forum. I am sure there are more than a few web sites solely dedicated to discussing whatever topics you are seemingly interested in whether it's Bush bashing, golf or bitching about the Canadian government.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by EL72
I always wonder why you bother coming to AA and SF since you seem to have no interest whatsover in discussing clothes and contributing to threads in the main forum.
hmm - I dont know this guy and dont know if he is a miserable sinner deserving death by Fok-ing Squad, but I dont think not contributing to the main forum is grounds for dismissal. Im not in there much myself, I tend to be in the social type boards more, almost never in streetwear, and just occassionally in mens clothing (since I already know everything there is to know and am currently working on a book on suits which will be written imitating the prose, structure, language and literary style of Pol Pot)

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by [email protected]
hmm - I dont know this guy and dont know if he is a miserable sinner deserving death by Fok-ing Squad, but I dont think not contributing to the main forum is grounds for dismissal.

I agree, and neither should posting 100 posts a day. OTOH, being a rude and disrespectful a**hole should be. I am not referring to anyone in particular here, just speaking theoretically.

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
since I already know everything there is to know and am currently working on a book on suits which will be written imitating the prose, structure, language and literary style of Pol Pot

Classic.

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(since I already know everything there is to know and am currently working on a book on suits which will be written imitating the prose, structure, language and literary style of Pol Pot)

If you are taking advance orders, put me on the list. That way I can concentrate my time on the heated discussions going on in some of the General Subforums. Please make sure to consult with designprof on the new trends in Pirate Stylin.

L

Manton

RINO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
am currently working on a book on suits which will be written imitating the prose, structure, language and literary style of Pol Pot
Copy cat! Get your own idea!

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
hmm - I dont know this guy and dont know if he is a miserable sinner deserving death by Fok-ing Squad, but I dont think not contributing to the main forum is grounds for dismissal.

Im not in there much myself, I tend to be in the social type boards more, almost never in streetwear, and just occassionally in mens clothing (since I already know everything there is to know and am currently working on a book on suits which will be written imitating the prose, structure, language and literary style of Pol Pot)

Yes, but also your posts aren't written by a prick who does nothing but complain and criticize other members. You are 180 degrees from the other "˜member' (and I use that term as loosely as possible) we are talking about.

Jon.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alter
Is it just me or does it seem that anyone that manages to log in over 100 posts in their first month of joining SF is bound for a banning?

In response to your original question: yes, but only if those 100+ posts are of a negative nature.

Jon.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
Yes, but also your posts aren't written by a prick who does nothing but complain and criticize other members.
Just give me a chance. I can learn.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 32 3.8%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 144 17.1%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 278 33.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 132 15.7%