1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

$100 nwt ZEGNA JEANS... good price?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by goodstuff1, Apr 20, 2012.

1. goodstuff1

goodstuff1 Active Member

i have a brand new pair of zegna black denim jeans. there NWT and were around $200, do you think $100 is a good price to put them on ebay for?

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. IrateCustomer

IrateCustomer Senior member

I'm of the opinion that an item is worth what someone will pay for it. That being said, NWT at half the cost if pretty good if they fit you. If you like them, and they are within your budget...pull the trigger.

3. goodstuff1

goodstuff1 Active Member

i own them already, im actually trying to get rid of them. i own 2 pairs already and got them as a present. i was wondering if $100 was a fair price to list them for.

4. emc894

emc894 Senior member

Just Ebay search Zegna Jeans and but them in that range.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  5. goodstuff1

goodstuff1 Active Member

thank you, good idea i put them up for $79.99 starting bid and $100 for the "buy it now" price
    but i would give a discount for style forum members!

6. GBR

GBR Senior member

Just put them up for sale at the price you think you want. The market will determine if that is too much (no bids) or too little, many bids. Check other lots if you are unsure about what to ask.

No great need to debate here and real bids are more helpful than opinion to determine your choices.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2012