1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

10 Sei 0 Otto oiled calf leather jacket, wool lining, size 48

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by tellure, Nov 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tellure

tellure Well-Known Member

Slim cut jacket from 10 Sei 0 Otto in a soft oiled calf leather that has a nice matte finish. Has a stand-up collar and a thick wool lining which is great in winter - this jacket works well in lower temperatures. Lots of nice details like raw cut hem and cuffs, overlock stitching, and a thick gunmetal double-zip.

Originally the wool lining on this jacket extended several inches past the cuffs and hem but it was a bit too long and drapey for me so I trimmed it off. I took a photo of the inside so you can see it. Not the cleanest edge but it's on the inside and you never see it.

I would say this fits a slim 48 well. I'm about 155lbs and 6' and it fits me perfectly. I hate to sell this because it's a great jacket but I just have too many leather jackets. Bought from Vertice London, retail was around $1100. Selling for $500 shipped in CONUS. International shipping based on quoted rates.

Measurements:
    Chest: 20"
    Shoulders: 17.5"
    Length: 27"
    Sleeve: 27"
    Cuff: 4.75"

Last edited: May 27, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  2. NAMOR

NAMOR Well-Known Member

Great jacket. Nice price

3. NAMOR

NAMOR Well-Known Member

man, thats a great fit on you and its such a great jacket. i imagine your closet is stocked full of epic leathers if this one didnt make the cut

4. tellure

tellure Well-Known Member

Haha, really it's just that once you get above two that you want to wear regularly it's hard to justify keeping all the others.

5. ellie 9

ellie 9 New Member

hi there really like the look of the jacket - have you sold it yet?

6. NAMOR

NAMOR Well-Known Member

love my jacket. would be surprised if this was still available

7. NAMOR

NAMOR Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.