• We would like to welcome LuxGentleman as an official Affiliate Vendor. LuxGentleman offers Neapolitan sartorial brands such as Isaia, Kiton, Borrelli, Sartoria Partenopea, D'Avenza, and Attolini, and Italian luxury brands like Loro Piana, Zegna, Canali, Cucinelli and Brioni at great prices. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

10% off Russian Watches

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
www.russian-watches.org

Code: 56RR59 You have to pay with CCNow, which accepts PayPal.

Looks like they have 2 Strelas right now, a silver or black face, which would be about $290 after discount.

Tom

Reaction score
are russian watches good?

i am not a watch person, and I dont necessarily associate those Iron Blockers with precision craftsmenship (as much as I love belting around the hills on eastern European 2 stroke motorbikes).

Evidentally they are somewhat sought after - why is that?

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
From what I understand, they're made with similar craftsmanship to Swiss watches that are maybe 30% more expensive. Skalogre knows more of the details than I do. Biggest problem is getting parts for them--you can't.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiger02
From what I understand, they're made with similar craftsmanship to Swiss watches that are maybe 30% more expensive. Skalogre knows more of the details than I do. Biggest problem is getting parts for them--you can't.

What Tom said. Parts become less of an issue with more widespread contemporary movements and buying from places that have warranties in place.

Stelios

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.