• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

10% off for all forum members

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am now offering 10% off everything on the site Four In Hand for all forum members for the next 10 days, (Fathers day Included). If anyone wants gift boxing (ribbons) I will include that as well for no additional charge. Shipping is still free (as is return shipping if you dont like your purchase). Just mention that you are a forum member and your screen name and I will deduct the amount at checkout. (it wont show on the order but I will deduct it on my end) Thanks. PS: I will credit those that bought in the last 10 days as well :)

gqelements

Reaction score
the link is broken....
confused.gif

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the link is broken.... Â
confused.gif
Thats OK cause so is your calendar
smile.gif
The offer was good for the next ten days from Posting which was till Fathers Day. But...I will tell you what... Â I will offer you (and all forum members) Â 10% off, plus free shipping on all ties EXCEPT the Seven Folds (which are priced well anyway) till the 5th (not included) of July. Have a happy holiday weekend. JJF FIH Ties

gqelements

Reaction score
see... i knew u'd buckle....

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
see... i knew u'd buckle....
How could I not have pity on someone who all this time since the 20th of June was trying to click on the link and always getting a broken link and finally got the courage to ask why it was broken? I mean. come on...you have to be heartless not to buckle.
tounge.gif
JJF

gqelements

Reaction score
Someone once told me that repeatedly running headfirst into a wall was pointless; man, was that guy ever wrong. I sure showed him.
smile.gif
PS: thanks

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone once told me that repeatedly running headfirst into a wall was pointless; man, was that guy ever wrong. I sure showed him.
smile.gif
PS: thanks
A pleasure. But in all reality... I have given you 20 minutes already... Where the heck is your order?
biggrin.gif
Have a great weekend. JJF

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads