• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

10% off for all forum members

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am now offering 10% off everything on the site Four In Hand for all forum members for the next 10 days, (Fathers day Included). If anyone wants gift boxing (ribbons) I will include that as well for no additional charge. Shipping is still free (as is return shipping if you dont like your purchase). Just mention that you are a forum member and your screen name and I will deduct the amount at checkout. (it wont show on the order but I will deduct it on my end) Thanks. PS: I will credit those that bought in the last 10 days as well :)

gqelements

Reaction score
the link is broken....

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the link is broken.... Â
Thats OK cause so is your calendar
The offer was good for the next ten days from Posting which was till Fathers Day. But...I will tell you what... Â I will offer you (and all forum members) Â 10% off, plus free shipping on all ties EXCEPT the Seven Folds (which are priced well anyway) till the 5th (not included) of July. Have a happy holiday weekend. JJF FIH Ties

gqelements

Reaction score
see... i knew u'd buckle....

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
see... i knew u'd buckle....
How could I not have pity on someone who all this time since the 20th of June was trying to click on the link and always getting a broken link and finally got the courage to ask why it was broken? I mean. come on...you have to be heartless not to buckle.
JJF

gqelements

Reaction score
Someone once told me that repeatedly running headfirst into a wall was pointless; man, was that guy ever wrong. I sure showed him.
PS: thanks

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone once told me that repeatedly running headfirst into a wall was pointless; man, was that guy ever wrong. I sure showed him.
PS: thanks
A pleasure. But in all reality... I have given you 20 minutes already... Where the heck is your order?
Have a great weekend. JJF

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%