1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 9: A MTM nylon MA-1 bomber from Falcon Garments

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a nylon MA-1 from Falcon garments. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

10% off for all forum members

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by FIHTies, Jun 11, 2004.

1. FIHTies

FIHTies Distinguished Member

I am now offering 10% off everything on the site Four In Hand for all forum members for the next 10 days, (Fathers day Included). If anyone wants gift boxing (ribbons) I will include that as well for no additional charge. Shipping is still free (as is return shipping if you dont like your purchase). Just mention that you are a forum member and your screen name and I will deduct the amount at checkout. (it wont show on the order but I will deduct it on my end) Thanks. PS: I will credit those that bought in the last 10 days as well :)

2. gqelements

gqelements Senior Member

the link is broken.... [​IMG]

3. FIHTies

Thats OK cause so is your calendar [​IMG] The offer was good for the next ten days from Posting which was till Fathers Day. But...I will tell you what... Â I will offer you (and all forum members) Â 10% off, plus free shipping on all ties EXCEPT the Seven Folds (which are priced well anyway) till the 5th (not included) of July. Have a happy holiday weekend. JJF FIH Ties

4. gqelements

gqelements Senior Member

see... i knew u'd buckle....

5. FIHTies

How could I not have pity on someone who all this time since the 20th of June was trying to click on the link and always getting a broken link and finally got the courage to ask why it was broken? I mean. come on...you have to be heartless not to buckle. [​IMG] JJF

6. gqelements

gqelements Senior Member

Someone once told me that repeatedly running headfirst into a wall was pointless; man, was that guy ever wrong. I sure showed him. [​IMG] PS: thanks

7. FIHTies

A pleasure. But in all reality... I have given you 20 minutes already... Where the heck is your order? [​IMG] Have a great weekend. JJF