• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: Castangia from SARTORIALE

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction is for a Castangia Suit or Sportcoat from SARTORIALE Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

10% Off at eHaberdasher.com

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For those of you who care, we have a promotion for 10% off at eHaberdasher.com. Just enter promotion NOV8DISC at checkout ($200 min. purchase).

Happy Thanksgiving to all...

-Ben

mussel

Reaction score
I have to break it to you, a meager 10% discount won't cut it given the state of the economy and the competitions from the B&M stores like the current Saks sales. And you need to put your stuffs on eBay so people can use the live.com discount.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mussel
I have to break it to you, a meager 10% discount won't cut it given the state of the economy and the competitions from the B&M stores like the current Saks sales. And you need to put your stuffs on eBay so people can use the live.com discount.

Fair enough - the current Saks sale and other B&M stores are quite impressive. However the 10% discount we are offering is off our discounted prices which are already 50% - 80% off retail - which makes the prices comparable to (if not better than) prices of some of the clothing at the B&M sales. In addition, not everyone has neighborhood access to these stores, nor care to fight the crowds and sort through piles and racks.

Your live.com suggestion is noted and well-taken. While we do have a few hundred items on ebay we can certainly put up more. If any of you see any particular item on our site which is not on ebay, please feel free to request it and we will try to put it up on ebay for you quickly so that you may capitalize on the live.com discount.

Augustus Davies

Reaction score
Thanks! I'll check it out...

adambparker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mussel

Hey, buddy. A respected forum affiliate just offered you a discount. Leave the sense of entitlement at home.

lpresq

Reaction score
I will vouch for this seller....Ultra fast shipping and easy returns coupled with a great inventory and excellent prices. For example, 10% off a Valentino suit already discounted to $399 is not too bad, imo!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 29 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 141 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 265 32.7%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 129 15.9%
  • 31 - 40